Chapter 3: Truth or Dare

Alexandra POV

Life was perfect until Cassandra started getting sick. Unfortunately, her illness is a very contagious disease na walang gamot. She's in love! A very deadly virus na nakuha nya nang mag bakasyon ito na hindi ako kasama. 

"Stop for crying out loud Alexandra!" She said it with a hist that made me more angrier. "Do not treat love like a plague."

"Huh! You're just saying it because you're infected! C'mon Cassy, you're not really making any sense here." Kauuwi ko lang galing France para sana makipag kita kay Trisha but her stupid fiancé kidnapped my best friend kaya bumalik na lang ako ng Connecticut at ito pa talaga ang maaabotan ko. I sighed! How I hate the word love! Ayoko lang mag bago ang lahat ng dahil lang sa katangahan ng babaing ito! Hindi ko talaga makuha ang logic nya. She want to transfer school! Ok lang naman sana kung freshmen pa kami but no!

"Am I not really making any sense Alex?"

"Can you think it over before you do that."

"I did Alex and this is final. I love him so wherever he should be, dapat andon rin ako. Beside a woman should be where her man is. Don't argue, it's biblical." Sabi nya sakin na natatawa habang ako naman ay naaasar sa kanya. I mean? Is she really thinking straight? Dahil sa totoo lang hindi nakakatuwa ang plano nya.

"At lease Raymond left after a year and that's what I really don't get about you Cassy. We are on our 3rd year here at Dartmouth and you want to start all over again, throw these all away! And for what?! Just because of that stupid love?!" I'm not kidding, it is really stupid and a waste of time.

Okay! So she met this hot guy in Austin and one thing leads to another but it doesn't mean that she needed to leave these all behind her just to start again and for what? That so called love?! Love doesn't make anyone wise. People became stupid and careless all because of love! I know! She's the living proof. The walking brainless girl who happens to be in love.

"One day Alex you will fall in love, one day you will meet him and the harder you resist, the greater will be your down fall. And the more you try to be the invincible one, the more you will realized that you are living a lifeless and meaningless life. So please just support me with this one." Pakiusap pa nito sa akin na hindi ko sinagot. I just looked at her as if she had grown three heads. How could loving changes everything?

Cassandra Sulivan is a Filipino American, definitely beautiful but without a brain. And as her only girl friend here at the university, it is my duty to protect her even if it means to protect her from her own self.

"Do not look at me like I'm the stupidest person in earth Alexandra." Natatawa pa nitong dagdag.

"Yeah right?! Buti sana kung addition subjects lang ang hinihingi mo?! Hello?! Nasaan na ba yang utak mo at bigla atang nawawala?!" Naiinis ko pa ring taong sa kanya.

"I did supported you with your drag race hobby, and that my friend was stupid." Reklamo nya pa eh mag kaiba naman yon sa gusto nya. Kahit mag race pa ako o hindi tuloy pa rin naman ang pag aaral ko. I have always wanted to be a teacher kahit na nga ba kakaiba ito sa hobby.

"Hey that is not fair! Isa pa mag kaiba kaya yon."

"What is not fair is you. Try to love Alex. Ang dami mong mangliligaw pero hindi pa nga nakakasimula yon tao binabara mo na."

"Yeah as if ako talaga ang gusto nila. They just want me because I race and I know cars." Well, there used to be a man who wanted me for who I am, but he's gone. Erase, erase erase. Ayokong maging bitter.