71

Jade

"Did you really interupt us to ask if we wanted to have breakfast with you?"

Luke laughs and takes a seat by the edge of my bed. Perrie rolls her eyes and climbs back into bed beside me.

"Well I didn't know I was Jade," he chuckles, "until I heard a very angry Perrie about to get the door."

"At least you're still in one piece."

"You should be thankful Hemmings," she hisses, "I was enjoying my breakfast." she huffs.

"Oh my god," I laugh, "babe."

"What? It's true." she says.

Luke shakes his head, "Anyway," he chuckles, "Do you want to eat out or would you rather eat each others pussies for the next 24 hours?" he asks as he drives his hand through his blonde hair and messes it up.

"I mean I would love pancakes." Perrie says as she leans on my shoulder.

"Then it's settled. I'll wait for you guys outside. Don't fuck while you change. I don't want to be hungry forever." he says before he disappears and the door closes behind him.

"What are you gonna wear?" she asks.

I shrug, "I'm not sure." I say.

Her jaw drops before her lips form a smirk, "Oo why don't you wear that white bralette," she snickers, "and that black mini skirt with your converse. Boy that would tasty." she smiles as she stands up and opens our closet. Within 30 seconds she had already ripped the two pieces of clothing from their hangers and threw them onto the bed.

She turns around and eyes me, "And maybe I should wear an all black outfit." she says before turning back around and pulling out some shorts, a sweater and a black snapback. She wasn't kidding.

"Now princess it would be great if you could turn around," she adds, "I don't want to be tempted so early this lovely... lovely morning." she grins.

"Are you sure?" I say, adding in to her seductive game. She nods and takes her shirt off without the need to think.

"I'd like to be like any normal person on this planet and save my snack for later. Now please Thirlwall," she smiles, "get changed. Don't want to leave our little penguin waiting."

I laugh and immediately turn around. I grasp the hem of my shirt and I pull over my head. Behind me I can hear Perrie moaning, "Your curves baby girl. Bloody insane." she says.

"Thank you." I smile as I stand up and let my shorts run down my legs.

"Damn I'd love to see your pussy all juicy and dripping wet again." she chuckles as I slip on the skirt and put on the white lace bralette.

When I was done Perrie was out of sight. I put on some socks and slipped on my converse before I walked into Perrie curling her hair.

"And you said you didn't want to keep Luke waiting." I laugh as I press a kiss on her cheek.

She shrugs as I take my tooth brush, "I have too. A look isn't complete without a hairstyle." she laughs.

I roll my eyes as I start brushing my teeth, "Just hurry up. I'm hungry you know."

"And you don't think I am?"

~

"Perrie, where are you taking me?," I laugh as she takes my hand and leads me out of the Pancake House. "What about Luke?" I ask as we run down the street to who knows where.

"I told him that he can go without us. Besides the little penguin has a girl of his own. He has to do something." she chuckles as we turn a corner to a narrow alley way beside the flower shop that Liam's mom own.

"Why did you take me here?" I ask.

"Because it was the most private place I could think of at breakfast." she answers as she pushes open the gate in front of us and closes it.

"Quite ironic of you." I laugh as she brings me into a large concrete area surrounded by four brick walls.

Suddenly I feel her hands on my waist as she pushes me back against the cold brick wall. I bite my lip as she kisses the side of my jaw, down my neck and onto my shoulder. Her fingers loop around the strap of my bralette and she pulls it down my arm.

I let out a soft moan as sucks on my skin, making me tremble and whimper.

"Vulnerable you is my favourite." she whispers as she drives her hand down my thigh and lifts it up.

Her hot breath against my skin leaves me frozen as she brings her lips against mine, brushing them softly before kissing me.

"You have no idea how much I want to make you drip right now," she purs, "but that wouldn't be fair since you have nothing to change into."

My head tilts back as she pulls on my bottom lip, her blue eyes staring into mine as I feel myself shake and become more and more vulnerable.

"Perrie." I whimper as I feel her cold hands slide under my skirt and grasp my ass. She grins as she moves her hand in front of my opening, brushing her fingers against me. Within a second my underwear drops down my ankles and her fingers are rubbing against me roughly. I feel my insides burn as I start to feel drips leave me.

"Guess we might have to drop by Victoria's Secret on the way home." she says as she bends down and slides her tongue against my clit.

My hands tangle in her hair as I scream her name.