46

Jade // A year and a half later - UK

I run down to the end of the hall and dodged my way past many students and families. Perrie stood at the back, her blonde hair flowing down her back as she had a conversation with Leigh-Anne  and Jesy. I placed my hand on my hat to avoid it falling off and my hands tightly around my certificate. I finally reached the girls soon after and had my arms around Perrie's waist, pressing a soft kiss on her cheek and giggling.

"So what are we up to?"

"Nothing much," she replied, "we were just talking about what activities to do at the party later." she explained.

I raised my eyebrows and gave them a smirk, "I have an idea."

"Something dirty probably." Leigh-Anne said before Jesy let out a laugh.

"Ding ding ding you're correct," I grin, "let's do body shots." I say, gaining a look of surprise on their faces.

"You're not serious are you?" Perrie chipped in, her head turned so she could see me.

I shook my head, "Does it look like I'm joking? Come on it'll be fun."

"I'm not saying it isn't. I just haven't done it in a while. I might be a bit off."

I let her go and stood beside her, furrowing my brows," Who the hell did you do body shots with?" I ask. I had questions seeping into my mind. When, where and why did she do a body shot and mostly... who did she do it with?

The girls laughed and Perrie just smiled, " Well it was around second semester of last year. Everyone wanted to celebrate a great semester and so I went to the party. That time I had no clue what and how you played. Until you personally brought me on top of a table and did your job. Then I had my go. Well a few." she laughed.

"With me....," I say, "oh. I don't rememeber that." I say.

"Well would you look at that," Jesy started, "Jade got jealous of herself. That's something you don't see everyday." she laughed.

They all started a fit of laughter while I stood there with my arms crossed. That definetly was a walk down memory lane. How did I not remember that? Oh well. I get to experience it yet again.

Drowning in my thoughts I forgot what I was doing until I felt a pair of hands on top of my shoulders. All four of us screamed. I seemed to be much more louder. We turned around and found the boys will playfull smiles on  all of their faces. Selena was clinged onto Luke's arm and Calum, Ashton and Michael were all huddled around me and Perrie.

Luke smiled, fixing the cap on his head and stuffing his certificate in Selena's bag.

"How does it feel being the second batch of graduate's in this group?" Calum asked us.

Speaking on my behalf and Luke Perrie said, "It feels very good. To know that we've accomplished another thing in life."

"Now you can spend more time with us." Jesy said, nudging Leigh-Anne in the chest.

Leigh nodded and nudged Jesy back. Perrie laughed and wrapped her left arm around my neck and pressed a kiss on my cheek. She smiled and looked at me, "You are adorable." I say taking her cheeks in between my  fingers and pinching it.

"Ouch." she pouted

I took my fingers off her cheeks and
rubbed it gently before kissing it, "Sorry baby. Did it hurt a lot?"

She shook her head, "It's fine," she smiled, "compare it to the things you do to me." she grinned.

I felt my cheeks heat at her words. 'The things you do to me.' Did I really make her feel that way when I pleasure her?

"Do you actually like how I make you feel? Like really?

"I definitely don't hate it," she whispered hotly in my ear, her hot breath sending shivers down my spine, "why would J  hate the pleasure?," she continued, "but what about me? How do I make you feel?" she asked, her hand sliding into pockets of my black graduation robe and stopping on top of my underwear. Leaning in closer to my neck, she pretended to be talking to me when in reality she had me biting the insides of my mouth. Her warm hand was pressed firmly against the middle of my underwear until suddenly she drove it down, making me moan softly as rubbed her fingers over my opening.

"Y - you make me feel so good." I stutter as she finally removed her hand from the pocket and smirked.