06

Jade

The bathroom door unlocked behind me and I found myself off the floor in no less than 5 seconds.

Wiping my eyes with the bottom of my palm I waited patiently in front of the door as the handle turned.

Moments later I found Perrie with red eyes and a tear stained face as she walked towards me and pulled me in for a hug. She buried her head in between my neck and whispered, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do what I did. I was just a bit off and I'm a mess. I'm sorry Jade."

I pulled away and pressed a tender kiss on her forehead, "It's ok. Don't do it again?"

She nodded," I won't," she answered "I'll try my best."

I smiled and snaked my hand down her left arm and stopped right above her wrist. Lifting her arm I looked down at her wrist and went over the fading scars, "You're doing great princess," I smiled "keep it up."

"I will." she answered.

"That's my girl."

I walked back with her to her room, furrowing my brows as I looked around me, "Did you change your room up?" I ask

She nodded, "My mom checks by on us every week. So we decided to buy a queen bed to make it look like we sleep together." she answered.

"Don't you already?" I ask.

She shook her head and took a seat on the edge of her bed, "He won't. Luke keeps insisting that he'll be fine on the couch."

"And I really am," he spoke, coming from behind us "I really don't mind Perrie. Don't you believe me?" he laughed, taking a seat on the floor beside her. 

"I do," she answered "but I honestly don't mind you being beside me. Besides whenever I get bad dreams you end up with me." 

"That's because I want you to feel safe when Jade's not here. Especially after a bad dream." he spoke.

"You still get them?" I ask.

She nodded, "Yeah."