20

Perrie

I hold Jade's hand tightly, navigating our way out of LAX. Luke led the way out, moving through the crowd.

It didn't take long till we were all out, our luggages trailing behind us and a long street of taxis and ubers along the path.

"Why don't we head to the hotel and drop of our stuff then head off for dinner? Bet you girls are hungry." he chuckled.

"Lucas I could eat a cow right now don't even get me started," I chuckle, "I'll eat you if I have too."

He stepped aside and gave me a foul look, "Girl don't you dare. I got girls knocking at my door like I got some black magic." he said sassily.

"What did you eat on the plane.." I ask, laughing as he started dragging our things to an uber.

When it was finally time for bed I quickly changed into my unicorn onesie. Jade was already dressed for bed and could literally pass out any second.

When I buttoned my onesie I walked over to hit the lights until I remembered about the key card. Now that Jade was here we'd both need one.

"What's up?" Jade asked, rubbing her eyes and yawning shortly after.

"I forgot to ask for an extra key card. I can't leave it till tomorrow. Do you mind if I quickly rush to the lobby?"

"Go ahead and do what you need to baby." shs smiled, her eyes finally closed.

I smiled and quickly put on my white converse, "I'll be back." I say as I rushed out the door and headed downstairs.

I tapped my fingers lightly on the reception desk, my chin resting on my hand as I waited for a receptionist to come out. Checking my phone I sighed. I'd been here for a good ten minutes.

I put my phone away and decided to stay for another minute or so. Waiting I could hear footsteps approaching," Excuse me," a male voice spoke, "do you need help?"

I turned around and found myself in front of a young boy around my age. He had a grey shirt paired with a black polo and jeans.

I nodded, "Yeah um do you know anyone here that could help me out?" I ask. He didn't  seem like he worked here.

He smiled, "Actually everyone was called up to a quick meeting. But I guess I could help you out," he said, "my parents actually own the hotel so I help out every now and then," he chuckled, "so what did you need help with?"

I smiled, "Well I can say that you have a really nice hotel. Great service, organised and well kept. There's heaps more I could say. But I actually came down here for an extra key card." I say.

He nodded and walked over behind the desk. He opened a drawer and smiled back at me, "Can I get your room number?" he asked.

"819." I answer."

He nodded and quickly went through the many cards. He didn't take long and soon enough he had what I needed. He handed it over and smiled again, "Cute by the way."

I gave him a shot of confusion," Huh?" I ask.

"Your onesie I meant," he smiled, "it's cute." he explained.

I laughed," Thanks -"

"Zayn," he smiled, "Zayn Malik."

"Well Mr. Malik I appreciate your time and effort. Have a nice night."

"Sure will ugh -"

"Perrie." I say."

"I sure will Perrie. Have a good one."he smiled. We then split ways. He went through a staff only area and I waited patiently for an elevator.

When the bell rang and the light flashed the doors opened and I stepped inside.

When I got back into our room I silently climbed into bed, avoiding any noises. Jade was sound alseep. I didn't want to wake her. But like her and Luke I was really tired.

I pulled the blankets over my body and buried my face in between the  pillows and Jade's neck. The scent of her perfume made me smile as well as being beside her. It felt like home. I felt safe, warm and protected. The three things I always want to feel. And she gave me that all the time.

I soflty pressed my lips against hers and closed my eyes. Peace out for me. One more second awake and I could literally become a zombie.