62

Jade

The three of us head outside to the back of the building. Harry follows but stays a rather far distance. Another tear leaves my eye and rolls down my cheek. I want this to be over and done with.

I stop once we get a far distance away from the eye of the public. This wasn't going to be a pleasing episode. Perrie walks to the wall and sits beside Elijah.

I turn around and felt a lump form inside my throat as I became face to face with him.

"Tell me now or I will leave. And don't try to talk to me again. I don't want to see you nor hear you. Because as much as it hurts for you it's nothing like mine Harry. It hurts like hell." I choke.

"Jade," he begins, "I'm sorry."

"Don't apologise Harry. Tell me your reason now."

"You enjoyed it didn't you? I swear you loved me."

"You don't get it do you?"I yell.

"I was drunk and I was upset," I spat," That week I was an absolute wreck. I had to process that fact that I wouldn't be the person to hear her say 'I do'."

"You told me you loved me." he cries.

"I was drunk! Everything we did and everything I said was a lie Harry. Yes, I admit I told you I loved you. But all that was just lies that my intoxicated self told you. All that sex we had that week," I laugh, "didn't mean anything Harry."

"You can forgive her but not me?"

"You knew I was with her. And instead of stopping me you just went on and on," I say, "you didn't tell me to not do what we did! You kept going and going and making a fool out of youself. It was a shit and stupid move that we both did on ourselves. But I had reasons. Did you?," I ask, "It was a god damn miracle that Perrie understood every fucking thing I did with you. You weren't even the tiniest bit drunk Harold. You enter the bar and guess what? I'm the most intoxicated girl on the planet, letting everything I ate go down the sink. You come in and you're the only person I can talk to. We talk and we talk till you press your lips on mine."

"You didn't stop. Explain that."

"I was drunk. For the fucking who knows how many times have I said that. I was intoxicated. Perrie and Luke weren't even in my mind. All those drinks," I laugh, "they helped me forgot her rather than that insane problem. Because of that kiss I didn't go home, I didn't her anything. I left Perrie worried and scared. She didn't have clue. I wake up the next day all sober and happy, thinking I was beside her all along. But no. It was you. Instead of taking me home or telling me that it was wrong you just use me like I'm your project."

"You weren't my project." he yells.

"What happened to that lovely boy from university? Huh? Your tongue works perfectly," I say, "use it to tell me words."

"I liked you. Loved you." he explains.

"So you thought that fucking me would be the sucess to being with you? That's some shit excuse Harry! If you loved ke why didn't you tell me?! We could be hanging with everyone having a splendid time. But look where we are? In a island of misery trying to solve this  because you didn't think. If you really loved me then you would've known so much better." I cry as I turn around and ran.