47

Jade

I felt my back hit the bathroom walls as Perrie pushed me against them. Her lips stopped below my ear, sucking on the very spot that made me go insane. Soft moans escaped my lips as I brushed my fingers through her blonde hair. The scent of alchohol mixed with her perfume made a strong scent that made me go wild everytime I could get a whiff. Suddenly I felt her hand run up my thigh and underneath my graduation robe. Her hand grabbed my left butt cheek and squeezed it, making me jump a little as she brought her lips to the front of my neck. I tilted back and gave her more room, her warm breath spreading across my neck and cleavage. Without notice she pulled her lips off of my skin and ripped the robe off my body, leaving me in my shorts and shirt. She grinned and looked at me up and down, examining my curves.

I stood silently waiting for something to happen. She can't stop looking at my body. But I guess it was a good thing since she kept licking her lips. She brought herself directly in front of me, our chests touching as she looked at me  with her eyes. I gazed down and watched her fingers unbutton my shorts and fall to my ankles. Her eyes widened as she spotted the new black lace underwear I got. She seemed surprised, "Fuck," she mumbled, her fingers lacing around the rim, "you look so good. What's the special occasion kitten?" she asked with a smirk.

"Nothing," I answer softly, "I just saw these at the mall the other day. Thought I'd give them a try. I mean they look good don't they?" I ask.

She just nodded, her eyes still set on my underwear, "Well I'm glad you bought them," she smiled playfully, "they look so fucking good on you." she cursed.

I felt my cheeks heat and flush as she moved her hand to my back, the other on my ass as she gradually pulled them down slowly. We both already knew where this was going and how it'll end.
I slithered my hands around her waist as well as my legs and felt myself lift lff the ground as she carried me to the sink, situating myself on the edge.

Sitting there I watched her take off the black robe and throwing it to the side. My legs dangled on the edge and in my mind I knew they would be wide open really soon. Like she had read my thoughts she pulled my underwear off and left it in the corner before bending down in between my legs and gently licking a strip on my opening.

I leaned back against the cold wall behind me, gripping the circular towel rack beside me and letting out a soft scream. Her soft wet tongue glided across me, licking up and down in strips.

Her head shot up from between my legs, licking her lips before giving me hints about what she wanted to do next. She started fiddling with her fingers, a grin across her innocent face that was barely even that anymore. The innocence that she had carried for years has now turned into dust and blown by the wind. I tilted my head back as much as I could without hitting the wall behind me as she pushed two fingers inside me and starting pumping in and out.

~

We left the bathroom without a trace of what happened. Everyone seemed to be lost in dance and not giving a damn about how long we spent in there. Across the room was a table longer than me and just long enough for the boys. Luke especially. He's basically a tree to be honest.

We walked up to the table where everyone was gathered, the music now playing softer than it had been when we were basically fucking in the bathroom. Smiling we stopped beside Jesy and Leigh and greeted them.

Luke ran up closer to the table and smacked a large tray of shots and lemons on the seat beside it.

"Anyone wanna start the game?"

Selena grinned beside me and nudged him in the middle of his stomach.

"Yeah?"

"You go." she grinned, plopping herself on the table and raising her shirt up to her bra. Luke's eyes widened and his jaw fell wide open.