29

Jade

"So how are you feeling bub?," I ask, pressing the back of my hand on her forehead, "you feeling better?" I ask.

She scrunched her nose and looked at me, "How did you know that I wasn't feeling ok?" she asked.

I held out my phone and smiled, "Zayn gave me a text. We would've gotten here faster but the hill was quite the run up." I laugh.

"At least you're here now. Do you have anything you want to do? I'm all yours Thirlwall." she laughed.

"Let's just chill," I smile, "maybe write a few songs. You really have a creative mind on you."

"And so do you." she said, slipping her hand into mine, "let's go?"

I nodded and ran up the stairs with her, avoiding the lifts, "you need to get some excerise in your life"

"Just cause I can barely catch up with you when we jog." she huffed.

"It's not that," I laugh, "you just need to get your heart beating and pumping every now and then."

"But my heart already does when I see you." she said. Smiling at me when I faced her.

"Wait what?" I ask, stopping half way up the stairs.

"I said that my heart already beats fast enough when I see you. When I see you I just die a little. I just get this feeling that nobody else has ever done before other than you. And when I have you on me," she grinned, "I feel so... good. I feel like my head could spin."

I laughed and tucked her loose blonde hair behind her ear. Cupping her cheek and looking into her light blue eyes.

"And I feel exactly the same way. No boy could ever make my heart beat like you do."

And that's where I felt myself become stiff. Everything around me felt like it just paused. Zayn. No it couldn't be. That's impossible. I could hear Jade talking but her voice became a background noise as my thoughts ran in every direction.

My mind set back to all the times I encountered him. Today especially when I fell in front of him more than I had sex with Jade.

Whenever I felt his touch I always tend to feel a shot of electricity run through me. It was strange. Why did I feel things with him but never with Jade?

"Perrie?"

Jade brought me back into reality, her brows furrowed as she looked at me, "Babe are you ok? Do you need to lie down?," she asked as she pressed her hand on my forehead once again, "you feel fine though."

I shook my head, "I probably just need to eat," I say, "maybe I could chug down a glass a water." I added.

She nodded, not saying a word as we continued to walk up the stairs. This was the thing I was most afraid of - losing the girl that completed me with someone who had an effect on me.

I love Jade. I'd throw myself over a bridge if I had to. I'd sacrifice myself for her without hesitation. But slowly Zayn is becoming the nightmare I feared the most.

"Baby," Jade called as I reached the door, "is it ok if you head down on your own? I still have to put on my liner. And Luke's still getting ready."

I nodded, giving her a small smile, "Yeah I'll head down."

She smiled, "Thank you baby," she said, "love you." she cooed as I grabbed the handle.

"I love you too," I say before I walked out the door and closed it," I just hope I don't love anyone else."