38

Jade

While Perrie was in the shower I couldn't help but think 'holy fuck'. Perrie's an innocent blue eyed blonde that you wouldn't expect things like that to happen. From the moment she straddled me I felt my heart race. Like it never did that until now.

I stay in bed, the thin blanket covering half of my legs. My hands retraced the places Perrie had been, closing my eyes and having the thought of her on me again. It made me go wild. Wild. I shot up from the bed and smiled. I had an idea. I threw the blanket off of me and ran to the bathroom.

My hands grasped the knob and turned it. Without realising what I just done I stood by the doorframe and looked at Perrie blankly, "Ugh hey sorry I just had a thought but fuck. You look so good." I say, licking my lower lip and bringing it between my teeth.

"Join me." she smirked.

"Huh?"

"I said join me you shit head."

"You're serious?! I ask.

"Does it look like I'm kidding?"

I shook my head, "No." I answer.

"Exactly now hurry and get naked will you. I'm getting a bit impatient.

I grinned. I was loving this side of Perrie. She was a mixture was hot and sexy, devilish, kinky and playful. This was were I was where I was  about to completely lose my fucking shit. We've never shared a shower together. It's happening now. Holy fuck.

I quickly stripped out of my bra and underwear, tossing it to the side and letting my hair of of its ponytail.

When I was fully butt naked I lifted my head to see Perrie's beautiful curvy hot body behind the steamy shower screens. She looked at me with a devilish expression and gestured me to take a step inside.

I open the shower door and stepped inside. The warm water poured down onto my dry skin and refreshed me. We stood beside each other in silence before I felt her hips against mine.

My eyes gazed down below my waist to see her hands on either side, dragging me closer to her chest.

"So what brought you here?"

I shrugged, "Just thought of this new song idea while I was in bed. All I know for sure is that it'll be called wild."

She nodded, "Well at least we have the studio to ourselves later on... besides Leigh-Anne of course." she chuckled as I watched her eyes gaze down to my lips then back to me.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Do I look like a potato in the shower?"

She shook her head, "No, you look fine. So freaking fine," she said as she traced her thumb over my wet lips," sometimes you're too irresistable. Did you know that Jade?"

I shook my head, watching her as my heart beat pacened and her lips got closer to mine. Were we gonna do it again? Then I thought about it properly. Why would we fuck in a shower? She probably just wants a kiss.

Standing here, I did nothing, just watching her as she got closer and closer. My heart felt like it could jump right out of my chest. Right now I felt the complete opposite from what I'd be like when I'm doing her. And now it's her turn - now I felt what she would when I torture her with my every move.