02

Jade

I stand up from my seat and held my hands out as Perrie jumped and wrapped her legs around my waist.

I let out a laugh and hugged her tightly, pressing a kiss on her cheek and watch her snuggle herself into the crook of my neck.

"I missed you," she giggled, "you have no idea."

I smiled, "Me too babe."

She let go and and stood beside me, making way for Luke.

"Hey," he smiled, " she's been bugging to see you."

"I could tell by the way she ran up to me, I laugh, "but we got to be careful." I sigh.

"Why?," she asked, "what's up?"

"I saw your mom earlier," I say "asked me why I was here. I told her I was waiting for you and Luke. And I don't think it'd be great if she saw us. Just keep your act on."

"But I came here to be with you." she said.

"I know and I really want to be able to hold your hand. But I don't want to risk it."

"Hey," Luke said "why don't we just go someplace else. You two haven't seen each other in ages. Think it would be best if head out now."

I nodded and gave Perrie a smile smile, mouthing her an 'I love you' before she grabbed Luke's hand and walked off beside me.

"So how's the wedding plans going," I say, clearing my throat, "going good?" I ask.

"Ugh we actually haven't started," Luke answered," the three of us know that the wedding isn't happening. There will be no Perrie Hemmings."

"But I thought Debbie wanted some plans by the end of the week?" I ask.

"Babe just stay out of the whole wedding thing," Perrie said, "please? Besides we don't even know the date."

"Oh ok." I answer.