19

Jade

I felt a smile form on my face as Perrie jumped on Luke's back. I giggled and watched the two goof around with each other as we headed towards baggage claim.

Outside was dark and filled with stars, illuminating the black canvas sky along with the moon.

Walking I watched many couples together and small families. It was great to see a few lgbt couples around. One day that'll be me and Perrie - I'm living for that day.

Suddenly I felt my shoulder collide with another, making me trip over. Luckily he was able to catch me.
Looking I up I found myself lost in emerald green eyes, "You ok?" he asked, his voice raspy.

I drove my hand through my hair and pushed it back as I nodded, "Yeah I'm ok." I answer.

He smiled, "You sure? Felt kinda hard." he said.

I shook my head, "It's fine don't worry about it." I say, fixing my outfit and standing up straight.

For some unknown reason I still found myself lost in his eyes. There was something about them that I couldn't pinpoint. I felt like I could lose myself until I heard my name, "Jade!"

I looked up and saw Perrie jump of Luke's back, her voice which had just cracked, "Are you ok?" she asked me, concern filling her eyes as she walked towards me.

The boy stepped back and let Perrie past, her hands moving up my arms as she rubbed them, "What happened?"

I brushed her hair back and asked her to take a breather, "I'm fine baby. It wasn't anything serious. We just collided," I explained, "I'm mean what can I say? The airport is hectic right now."

She nodded, understanding what I had just explained, "Are you sure you're not hurt?" she asked again.

I shook my head, giggling at her cuteness, "I am totally fine Perrie Louise. He catched me," I said, pointing to the young boy from earlier.

Perrie turned around and gave the curly haired boy a smile, thanking him as he stood behind us.

"Thank you for catching her," Perrie said, "I'd lose my mind if anything happened to her."

Showing off his dimples, he shook his head and chuckled," It's all good. I would be a jerk if I just let her fall. Are you guys sis -"

"Girls we got to go." Luke said.

"And that's our que," I laugh, "thank you again," I say, you saved me life ugh.."

"Harry." he spoke.

"Thank you Harry."  I smile.

"And you?" he asked.

"I'm Jade." I say.