48

Perrie

Jade laid her body across the tables, her shirt up revealing the black lace bra I didn't get to see earlier. A small smirk formed on my face as Michael formed a single line of salt across Jade's stomach. Luke laughed and brought his lip ring in between his teeth before sliding the lemon into her mouth.
I grabbed the ends of my hair and brought them to one side before licking my lips and eyeing Jade's body from her head to toes then back up again. The lights dimmed a little and the group cheered on. In the corner Jesy and Dinah were prepared to see what happens next and Leigh and Normani were giggling to themselves about going next. Ashton to my far right admiring the girl in the corner who was happened to be the one and only Ally Brooke.

I quickly walked across the room and nudged her gently, bringing my lips close to her ears, "Ashton's looking at you." I say, a giggle escaping me.

Her eyes widened, "He is? No he isn't - is he really - like - "

"Ally," Ashton shouted, "can I talk to you?" he asked.

I grinned, "Now he wants to talk," I laugh, "have fun Hernandez."

Luke then walked over and stood beside me, bringing his hands on my shoulders, "Ready Edwards?"

I nodded, "Like there's no tomorrow." I laugh. I walked back to the table and eyed Jade one last time before taking the shot off of the tray. My eyes watched her chest rise and fall as I brought the glass to my lips and shot it down. I stick out my tongue and brought it to her cold skin, licking the line of salt that covered her body, her chest rising and falling at my touch. When I got closer to her neck I could feel her heart beat. It was fast - frantic. I lift my tongue off her body and she finally got a gasp of air before I drew closer to the lemon. To my surprise her actions make me blink. The lemon was on the ground and hunger was deep in her eyes. Her fingers tugged on my shirt, gesturing for me to bring my lips to hers and so I did.

The music was now just a background noise, drowning in the howls and chants of everyone in the room. All the girls were screaming, "Aye!" and the boys were simply themselves, "Holy fuck that's so hot!"

We laughed in each other's mouths until someone suddenly slid a piece of paper in between us. I moved away and Jade sat up from the table. She fixed her shirt and Liam stood in front of a us. His usual smile was a grin and his nose covered by the paper," Surprise."

Everyone stood around us, seperate coversations going on about "what's on the paper" and "do you think it's about-" I took the paper from his grip and took a breath before slowly unfolding the letter.

"Dear Ms Edwards and Ms Thirlwall," I start, "I would like to congratulate you on your recent success," I say, a smile forminf on my lips," your EP Nothing Feels Like You has reached over 6 million sales since it's debut last year. Keep up with the good work ladies. From Mr Liam James Payne." I laugh.