03

Jade

Walking down the street, I gently brush my fingers with Perrie's. The sun shined brightly and Luke never seemed more happy then to see us both.

"Are you going to hold hands or what?"

I turned to Perrie and laughed before I held out my hand in front of me. She winked in response and placed her hand in mine, smiling as we locked fingers.

"It's been a while aye?" I smile.

"Sure has," she answered, "but it was worth the wait." she smiled.

"I know," I answer, "you're worth the wait. Anyday at anytime. You are worth everything to me. I'm glad to have you. Even if we have to hide." I sigh.

Luke stepped in front of us and brang his arms around us both as he rested his chin on my hair, "Enough with the sad reality drama you've got going on. Leave it alone and smile why don't you. We came to have some fun. Not so I can stand and watch you two cry."

Perrie laughed and nodded, "Ok, ok we're done you fuck. Just lead the way."

"Sure thing." he laughed as he turned back around and walked off.

Before we followed Luke, I pressed a soft tender kiss on her hair before relocking our fingers and walking after the tall boy.

"Hurry up." he ordered.

"We're coming," I laugh as I held onto my hat and ran with the wind, Perrie holding onto her brown shoulder bag.

"Took you long enough," he laughed as we reached the other end of the street, "bloody hungry and all."