41

Perrie

I pump my fingers in and out of her, watching as her back arched and her fingers clawed the pillows around her.

The cum left her and poured out slowly. I removed both my fingers out of her and brushed it against my lips, closing my eyes and letting it fill my mouth.

I reopened my eyes and leaned in between her legs, poking my tongue out and licking the liquid right off, making her scream as I rubbed my tongue against her core.

~

I tilted my head back and rubbed the warm water against my skin. It felt refreshing and I needed it.

I heard a knock at the door and smiled.

"Perrie?"

"Yes baby?" I ask, scrubbing the soap against my skin and rinsing it off.

"Can I come in?"

"Are you actually joking?," I laugh, "maybe if I reminded you about yesterday." I smirk.

"I remember that pretty well." I laugh.

"Exactly so just come in. Knocking is useless."

I faced the door and watched it open. Jade stood by the door frame, a smile on her face.

"Yes, what do you want?"

"Just need to use the bathroom." she said. I had a feeling she was lying.

"You just want to get in with me," I smirk, "don't you?" I laugh.

She wandered around the bathroom, not saying a word. Of course she wanted to get in. If she had to pee then why isn't she on the toilet.

"Stop playing innocent will you," I say,"just get the hell in before I get these two up inside you again."

She quickly rushed in and smiled, pressing a kiss on my cheek and joining me under the water.

"Remember when you were the male role out of us both," I laugh, "seems like the tables didn't just turn," I say, "I feel like it did a flip then a 360 degree turn."

"I guess it wouldn't be bad if we took turns. I actually liked..."

"Huh? Liked? Liked what?" I smirk.

"The way you pleasure me," she grinned, "I don't even notice the pain. Like it is g-o-n-e . As in completely -"

I stuck two fingers back into her, making her shout my name and press her hands firmly against the walls - just like yesterday.

"The pain is gone aye?," I smirk, "are you sure about that?" I ask as I pumped  them in and out faster.

~

I sat on the edge of the bed and dried my hair with a towel, watching Jade with the corner of my eyes as she threw on a fresh pair of underwear and pajamas.

"You can walk though right?" I laugh

She nodded, joining me in my laugh fest, "I can walk thankfully enough. As long as I get to have my turn next time," she smiled, "do you wanna have it in bed or the shower?" she asked with a playful grin.

"I'll think about it." I laugh.

When we both finished doing our hair, brushing our teeth and slipping on our clothes we both slid under the covers and shut our eyes.

"Can I hug you?" Jade asked cutely.

"Spoon me? Go ahead." I laugh.

She moved in closer with me, grabbing my hand and dragging it across her waist, "Any plans for tomorrow?"

"We could record that song we wrote together," I say, "Lauren already has the instrumental."

"We could. Let's just go with the flow. I'm really really tired," she yawned, "I wanna get some sleep."

"Me too." I say.

"Love you." she said.

"I love you too." I say, pressing a kiss on her brown hair.

~

The next morning I went ahead to the lobby to meet with the group. Jade couldn't be shitted and wanted to stay in for a few more minutes.

I reached the bottom of the stairs in less than 30 seconds and gave the group a warm smile as they spotted me.

"Hey." I said.

Leigh-Anne and Normani smiled and gave me a hug, greeting me. I did the same and was ready to move on to Zayn. But he was pretty busy.

I nudged the two girls and pointed to the two lovebirds beside. They had their arms around each other and their eyes focused on the other.

"Is it me or are we not on the same planet right now?" I joke.