24

Perrie

When we reached the park me and Jade took a seat and watched people walk by and have good times. Luke went out to the middle of the park by the fountain and admired the duo that were singing Teenage Dirtbag.

We however decided to have a break and talk I guess. During our short silence I suddenly remembered something exciting. And I knew it was when I squealed and made her jump in her seat.

I laughed and hugged her," Sorry bubba did I scare you?" I giggle, wrapping my arms around her shoulders.

"What was that for?" she asked

"Nothing just 2-6-1-2-1-6." I tell her, showing off a smirk and hoping she was getting it. But she obviously she wasn't because she looked at me in a cryptic way. Was it really that difficult?

"Goddamn it Jade it was your flipping birthday." I say.

Her mouth fell open and she finally got it. Never knew she could be this tardy. But to be honest it wouldn't have been that easy, "Oh right. My birthday. Of course," she laughed "but what about it. We're still months away." she spoke.

"It's so soon are you really giving me that talk. It really isn't months away if you ask me. At this point of the year I could actually start planning," I explain, "do you have any specific themes you want to go with or or like -"
She placed her hands on my shoulders and smiled, instructing me to stop and take it easy. I inhaled then exhaled and nodded.

"We really don't need to have a party though babe. It's a waste of time and you could do so much better things than -"

"Take you out and have a fun time. That's what will go down. No excuses. A movie should be fine. It won't tire you and it hopefully won't bore you."

"But we could just stay home and chill. I know you'd like that wouldn't you?"

I nodded, "I'd enjoy that," I admit, "but that's not something I'm gonna let us do on your birthday. Being at home is gonna make it another regular day. And I don't want that. I am making sure you will agree with me at some point. Probably not today but I'm telling you. It'll happen and -"

Like everyone else would do to make their girlfriend shut up, she pressed her soft pink lips against mine and kissed me. I loved it when she does it out of the blue. It's so ironic. When she pulled away she let out a chuckle and tucked her loose hair behind her ear, " If I let you ramble any longer than you'd probably have more words than a Shakespearean play. Nobody got time for that," she said, snapping her fingers, "but I do love Shakespeare and I do love Macbeth and like -"

"And now you're rambling about William Shakespeare," I laugh, "I'm all good baby. I don't need revision from what I learnt in school."

"Ok well then what Shakespeare play became a popular movie that still gets watched today? I asked.

"Hamlet? I don't know."

"Where the fuck did Hamlet come from?," she laughed, "no silly it's Romeo and Juliet."

"Oh." was all I managed to get out of my mouth.