Death

Joe passes away;

   Joe died last night. You can't believe it. You thought he was stronger than that. But, maybe he wanted to go, to end his suffering. He kind of knew it was coming. How a few hours before he died, he told you everything he loved about you and all the crazy adventures you and him have been though. 

You miss him like crazy, already. He is your true love. It's going to be hard. But, you know Joe wouldn't want you to be sad. So, you try not to, it's too hard though. Every time you cheer up, you break down again. You are going to be with him again in less than 20 years, anyways.

Today is the funeral. It's hard on everyone. Your children are crying their eyes out. Your grandchildren are still too young to understand but, you know they mean well.  Everyone is asking how you are doing. Depending on who it is, you don't respond or just respond with a simple 'fine'.

After the funeral, everyone had left besides your children and you. Close friends of your children took your grandchildren away so, you and your kids could have a moment of silence.  

After a little bit, your children left, leaving you with Joe. You promise him you are going to visit him everyday. 

"I love you, Joe." You whispered, then got up to leave the centenary. 

You die; Joe's P.O.V;

  It isn't real. This is all just a dream.A really messed up dream. It can't be real; it just can't be. But, it is.  

After months of visiting the hospital, all the months of worrying, the doctors said she died in her sleep. I don't want to believe it. All the proof is in front of me. I still don't want to believe it.

They are taking her away now. She can't leave me! I don't want her to go. It's too late now. 

Why couldn't the doctor do anything? They went to school for years, and they could stop her in her sleep! I couldn't even be there when she died. The doctors and nurses made me go home. I wish I was there when she took her last breath. I want to hear her voice again. I want to see her smile again. I want to hear her laugh again. But, I can't. Its finally sinking in that she's gone. 

It's been a few days since the funeral and I haven't done anything. I don't eat, I don't sleep. I can't. I know she would't want that but, I can't help it. I can't even talk. I talk to her though. Everyday. I also bring her flowers. I think she would of liked that. I can't believe she's gone.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys! How did you like it? This is the end. I can't believe it.

Question: Did you enjoy the book?

I enjoyed writing it and reading all your lovely comments. I have been writing this since Nov. 17 2015. Almost a year. Wow. I am going to update an Thank you. So, watch out for that.

Please Comment, Vote and Share.

Love you all very much,

Catherine