Meeting Your Parents

Please Follow @GladerB5 on Instagram,                                                                                                                        Your Parents do not like Joe:

Your parents are very strict when it comes to boys. He has to have this and he needs to do that. You are so sick of it! You know for fact they won't like Joe. You even talked to your mom and dad over the phone and told them not to be so judge mental. But, they probably won't listen. 

When you arrived at your childhood house with Joe, your dad opened the door. He glared at Joe. The rest of the night went like that.

Your Parents do like Joe:

You and Joe decided it is time to meet one other's parents.  You have a good feeling that they will like Joe. 

But, before you went to your childhood house, you decided to pick out something from the bakery. 

When you got in the bakery, you couldn't believe what you saw. It was your childhood friend, Lois.

"Lois? Is that you?" You question.

"Y/N! I missed you so much!" Lois hugged you. You hugged back.

"Lois, this is my boyfriend Joe, Joe this is my friend Lois." Lois shyly shook his hand. You always knew Lois was shy. But, the funny part is , she is very bubbly when you get to know her. 

After that Joe met your parents and your parents really liked him.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys! In the United States every state has to have a standardized test that everyone has to take. Well I am taking that test this week and I hate the test's guts. So yeah. The test will place where the students go next year, like if we go into Pre- Algebra or in the math help class. Long story short, the test is stressing me out. 

Question: Are you afraid of flying on Airplanes?

I don't know, I never been on an airplanes. 

Please Comment, Vote, and Share. If you have a suggestion please message me. The contest is still going on.

Love ya,

Catherine