Not Good

(I made up the illnesses. None of these are real.)                                                                                           Joe's Sick;

   Joe is sick. This isn't good. Since you and Joe are at such an old age, anything can happen now.

Joe has a really bad fever and stomach pains. It may not seem that bad but, the doctor says this happens to a lot of seniors and sometimes they don't make it.  Joe is stronger though, you know he is. He may be 80 but, he is not weak.So, you have faith in him. You just hate seeing him suffer. But, he still puts on a smile for you. 

You and Joe are still so in love, just like you were in your 20's.

You wish Joe wasn't sick but, life happens.

You are sick; Joe's POV;

Y/N is sick. I had to drive her to the hospital. The doctors said 'she'll be okay.' But, I don't believe them. The same thing happen to a lot of people, I knew and they didn't make it. 

It starts with a fever, then a coughing fit. After a couple of the body has enough and shuts down. 

I just can't believe it's happening to Y/N. I thought she was healthier than this. But, I guess you never know.

I put on a brave smile for Y/N everyday, make it seem like it's not that bad. I think she knows it's bad but, she doesn't want to admit it. I don't really want to admit it either.

________________________________________________________________________________Hey Guys! What's up? I had to go to the doctor's for a check up and I hated it. My doctor is an old man who is always serious. He is such a creep. Luckily, I had my mom in there but, still. I hated it when he touched my stomach. It was just awful.

Question: What to you hate more the dentist or the doctors? Or do you actually like them?

I hate the dentist more, even though I really do hate the doctors. It's just I go to the dentist more often. I don't like it when I have stuff done in my mouth. (Not sexually).

Anyways, please Comment, Vote, and Share.

Love ya,

Catherine