First Kiss

He kiss you first: 

You and Joe have gone on lots of dates together recently. You really like Joe.  Nothing is awkward between you and him. You feel like you can tell him anything.  

Right now you are hanging out with him at the park.  You are sitting on bench with him. You feel him stare at you which heats up your face rather quickly.

"Hey Y/N." Joe says as you turn to face him. 

Before you know it, he grabs your face and smash his lips on yours. You kiss back right away. As cheesy as it sounds you feel a spark. No denying it. 

The kiss is passionate and soft. You are loving ever minute. He pulls away.

"S-sorry, Y/N." he apologizes. 

"Why are you sorry? That, that was amazing." You say and his eyes lite up. 

"Really?" He asks grinning like an idiot.

"Really." You say and go in for another kiss.

You kiss him first:

You and Joe are supposed to go on an another date today. He is running 15 minutes late. It doesn't bugged you though. You know how traffic can be. 

*Knock* *Knock*

Two frantic knocks were on your door. You open the door to see a panting Joe.

"Y/N, I am so sorry that I am late. I really didn't want to be late. I actually wanted to come here early and-"

While he was talking you zoned out and focused on his lips. It fantasize you how fast they are moving. An eager feeling was in you just to put your lips on his and see how fast his lips will be on yours. 

"-then something weird happened. I still don't understand what. Something about a bird or dog. I don't know, it was some kind of animal. Anyway-" You cut him off by smashing your lips on his. It took him no time to respond. He kissed you back straight away.  You love the feeling of his lips on yours. The feeling of passion, love, and want. 

You slowly pulled away. You both gasp for air.

"You are a great kisser Y/N." Heat rose to your cheeks.

"Thanks. I need some way to shut you up. " You chuckled. He chuckled too. 

"Now then, lets go on the date." He said while taking you hand.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's bad, it was unedited.  But, I hope you enjoyed anyway.

Comment, share, and vote please. Thank you. 

Question: What is your favorite drink?

Mine is root beer. 

 Bye. Thanks for reading.