Wedding

Read A/N at end, please;

 Today is the day. The day you get married to Joe Sugg. You are so nervous but, so excited.  You knew, you wanted to be with Joe forever. Soon you will be. But, you are still freaking out. Then again, who doesn't freak out on their wedding day. 

"You ready?" Your dad asks.You take a deep breath.

"Yes." Here you go. 'Here comes the bride' starts  playing as you lock arms with your father. You start to walk down the aisle. 

Then you reached Joe, your dad kissed you on the cheek and hands you off to Joe.

The priest says somethings, and then you hear the question.

"Do you Joseph Sugg, take Y/N to be your wedded wife?"

"I do."

"Do you Y/N, take Joseph Sugg to be your wedded husband?"

"I do."

"With the power vested in me. I announce you Joseph and Y/N, husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

You and Joe then kissed passionately. 

This is the start to your new life.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys! Sorry if it was crappie. Like I said before, I have never been to a wedding. So, I don't know how a wedding works. 

3 more days until I get out of school. I need some help. You see, I write in a notebook every morning before I go to school. It's became a part of my routine. This notebook has my Joe Sugg one shots in there. So, when I have free time, I would then type it on the computer. But, school is ending, and there's my problem. Don't get my wrong, I love that school is ending. But, I don't want to stop writing. I know what you're thinking, 'well then just write.' Knowing me I will procrastinate until the summer is over.

Question: Do you have any suggestions to help me? What do you think I should do? 

Because I really don't know. Please help. It will just help me update more often.

Please Vote, Comment, and Share.

Love ya,

Catherine