Nightmare

Y/E/C = Your Eye Color                                                                                                                                                              You have a nightmare; Joe's POV:

     I felt something next to me rolling around. I thought it was nothing at first until I heard screaming and heavy sobs. 

I bolted up from my bed and turn my head to see Y/N. Tears were rolling down her cheeks as she starts to kick her legs in the air. Another high pitch scream left Y/N's mouth.

"Y/N! Y/N! Wake up, love. It's just a nightmare." 

I try to wake her by shaking her softly. Her Y/E/C  eyes bolted open. Sweat was still dripping down her forehead as she looked around the room.  The she saw me. She wrapped her arms around my torso, burring her head in my chest. She was still shaking and crying.  I played with her hair and whispered sweet things to her, trying to calm her down.

After a while, I hear her soft snores and realized she fell asleep. I quickly followed her into a deep slumber myself.

He has a nightmare: 

     You wake up in the middle of the night to movement in the bed. You turn to Joe, who seems to be having a nightmare.

"Joe!" You shake him.

His eyes popped open, it takes him a second to realize that it was all a dream.

But, as soon as he sees you, he envelopes you into a tight hug. You can feel his hot breath tickling your neck.

"I thought I lost you." He whispers, hugging you even tighter.

"You'll never lose me."

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys! I don't know about you but, I love sleep. I really love sleep.

Question: What is the longest you have gone without sleep?

I have to say at least 20 hours, sometime in my life.

Please Vote, Comment, and Share. If you have a suggestion please message me. The contest is still open.

Love ya,

Catherine