Going into Labor

B/G= Boy or Girl;

Today is the day. The day your baby B/G is entering the world. It may seems happy to think about but, you are in terrible pain. How do you know, this isn't a false alarm? Well, your water broke in the middle of the night. Then you screamed in pain and woke up Joe.

Currently, you are in the car with Joe, on the way to the hospital. You are in deep, deep pain.

Thankfully, you arrived to the hospital, just in time. The nurses put you in a wheelchair and wheeled you to the emergency room. 

Joe held your hand in support. You are pretty sure at the end of the birth, Joe's hand with be broken, that's how hard you are squeezing it. 

After 12 hours of sweat, screaming, and pain, you hear a baby cry. Suddenly, you forgot about the pain, when you realized your baby B/G has entered the world.

This is the happiest day of your's and Joe's life.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys! I am back! Did you miss me? Probably not. How are you guys? I haven't seen you in forever. I missed you guys! Thank you so much for 25K reads! I can't believe it. I remember when I had 10 reads and they are all from me. You guys are great!

When I was gone I got blue highlights in my hair. So, it's basically medium length, blonde, curly hair with blue highlights on top of it.

Question: If you can dye your hair, (tips, highlights, or whole hair) what color would you dye it?

Please Comment, Vote, and Share.

Love ya,

Catherine