Thunderstorm and Power outage

You are afraid of thunderstorms:

You and Joe sat together on couch watching TV. Out of nowhere thunder roars, lighting right after making you frighten. Joe doesn't know one of your fears are thunderstorms.

You act like everything is okay and just snuggle on Joe. When thunder and lighting hits again, you almost jump out of your skin. Joe must of sense your discomfort as he wrapped his arms around you tighter and played with your hair. When he played with your hair it was very soothing. 

You just calming down when thunder and lighting stuck again but, this time taking the power with them. Great. 

Joe took out his phone and put the flashlight on. 

"Well, I say we just go to bed. The power will probably be back in the morning. "Joe suggests. You agree to his plan.  

You two then cuddled in bed. But, you were still frighten by the storm. 

Eventually, you and Joe drifted to sleep. 

Later that night, the power went back on, waking you and Joe. You and Joe had to get out of bed and shut everything off. Then, went back to bed.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys! Comment lights is you read the whole thing. We hit 7K reads. So thank you, it means so much to me. Anyways, I hate when my power goes off.

Question: What was the longest you have gone without power?

8 days for me because of a hurricane. It sucked. 

Please Vote, Comment, and Share, If you have a suggestion please message me. The contest is still on.

Love ya,

Catherine