A Prank Against Joe

Suggestion from:  Kjsingleton 

As a Youtuber; fans know you are together:

Joe's and Caspar's prank war is still going on even though they got new apartments, so Caspar asked you to help out on a prank. You said yes, you always love to prank people.

This is going to be a 'cheating' prank. You and Caspar are going to look like you are about to have sex.

Caspar just invited Joe over and he is going to act like he forgot he was coming over. He even has Ollie in the closet  to film. 

  You and Caspar are in his room waiting for Joe. 

"Caspar!" Joe calls though the house. Caspar quickly took off his shirt and laid on top of you. Then Joe opens the door.

"WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?" Joe screams when he sees you and Caspar.

"Um.... it is not what it looks like Joe!" You act.

You look at Caspar who is just acting shock. Before Joe can leave the room, Ollie jumps out with a camera. 

"Got you!" Caspar yells doing a victory dance. Joe just looks unimpressed.

"Why you!" Joe tacks Caspar.

"Just you wait Caspar! I am going to get you back! No one pranks a Sugg!"

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys! I hope you are proud that I updated back to back if that's the right words.  I hope you had or having a good Friday. Mine has been pretty chill.

Question: What is your favorite Disney Princess movie?

Mine is Aladdin because it is like the only Disney movie that has a love story with the girl not relying on a man and the guy not just loving her for her looks.  

Please Comment, Vote, and Share. If you have a suggestion please message me. 

Love ya,

Catherine