Horror Movie

You don't like horror movies:

You are at Joe's new apartment. It is about 8 o'clock at night. You and Joe decided to watch a movie.

After what seems like forever to find a movie, Joe suggested to watch a horror movie. You are not crazy about horror movies because get scared easily. 

"Are you sure, Joe?" You ask quietly almost like a whisper.

"Yeah! It will be great. If you're scared just know, I am right here." Joe reassures. 

It feels good to know that but, you are still quite nervous.

"Alright, fine." You agree, instantly regretting it after you said it. You lean on Joe's chest as the movie starts.

Every jump scare that's pops up, you bury your head in Joe's chest. He just chuckles a bit and plays with you hair to calm you down.

As the movie ends you are scared shit less. Joe promises to stay awake until you fall asleep. Eventually you fall asleep in Joe's comforting arms.  

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys! I am so sorry it is short. I notice this book is getting more attention. So I thank every single one of you, who helped this book get notice. So thank you all very much.

Question: What is your favorite song at the moment? I usually hate this type of questions so if you don't have one favorite song, I dare you to comment all of your favorite songs. Think you can do it?

Mine is currently Mr.Loverboy by Little Mix.

Please Comment,vote, and share. If you have a suggestion please message me; I would love to put it in the book. 

Love ya,

Catherine