Amusement Park

You and Joe decided to go on another date so you two are going to a Amusement Park! You think it is going to be lots of fun. Even on the way there, all you and Joe talked about was what rides you are going on first. 

When you finally arrived, Joe paid for you even though you asked him not to. But, whatever. 

You and Joe first go on the Bumper Cars; at first you and Joe got in different cars. You tried to bump him as much as you could, he did the same. Then you went together on a bumper car. You  and Joe had a lot of fun on that ride together.

Next, you and Joe went on the carousel. You know it's a kid's ride but, both you and Joe thought it would be fun. 

It turned out to be really fun.  You went on a blue horse and Joe went on a red horse right next to you. You both joked about who was winning the 'horse race'. 

After that ride, Joe wanted to go on a roller coaster. You would't usually go on a roller coaster. 

You got in a cart and grab Joe's hand, he smiles at you and the ride begins. You scream and start to laugh at how fun it is. 

Finally after the roller coaster, it was quite dark and the sky was beautiful. You and Joe decide to go on one last ride. The Ferris Wheel. 

As soon as the Ferris Wheel went to the top you and Joe kissed to end the day. Overall, it was a fun day for you and Joe.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys! Double Update! The idea popped in mind and I had to write about it. Luckily I haven't begin getting a lot of homework which is great! 

Question: What is your favorite school subject?

Mine is English or Social Studies, it is always changing. It's also the teacher that makes it fun too.

Please Comment, Vote, and Share. If you have a suggestion please message me.

Love ya, 

Catherine