Freezing

It is winter, and a whole lot of snow is on the ground outside. That's where you are. You and Joe got into a big argument and you marched out of the apartment. Stupidly, you didn't bring a coat or anything. 

You start to head back but, you realize you have no idea where you are. It's not like you can ask anyone because no one is around. But, you kept walking trying to go home again. 

At this point you are absolutely freezing. So cold, you collapsed to the ground. Even though, you are mad at him, you really wish Joe was here.

"Y/N!" You hear someone shout in the distance. You think it's just your mind playing tricks on you. You try to shout back but, you can't, your mouth is frozen shut. Your eyes are staring to shut too. But, you hear footsteps coming your way.

Joe's P.O.V:

Soon after Y/N left after our argument earlier today, I realized her coat is still on the hook, which, means she didn't wear it. I have called everyone I know that lives around here, if she went to their house. No one has seen her. I am getting quite worried now, it's becoming a blizzard outside. I have drove all over, stopping and looking. 

I have stopped at a park, which seems to be empty. But, maybe Y/N is here. She could of wonder off be mistake.

"Y/N! " I called out. I get no response. 

I see something on the ground in the distance that is getting covered in snow. I ran over to it and realized it's Y/N. I quickly picked up her freezing body. She is currently unconscious. 

I ran back to the car and place her in the passenger seat.  I started the car so, the hot air can kick in faster. I take off my jacket, leaving me in a tee- shirt, and wrapped the jacket around Y/N.

I quickly drive back to my apartment. I bring her inside and place her in bed. But, before I did, I took off her wet clothes and put on some warm clothes. I wrapped her in endless layers of blankets. I laid next to her and wrapped my arm around her, in hope to warm her up a bit more. 

About 45 minutes later, I felt her move. 

"Y/N." I whispered. A small whimper left her mouth. 

I left the room to make her a bowl of steaming soup, to make her even more warm. 

When I came back with the soup. I saw Y/N  awake, relief washed though me. 

"Joe." She smiled when she saw me. 

I gave her, her soup and apologized for the argument, she apologized as well. 

"I love you." She said in a gentle voice.

"I love you too." I kiss her.  "Let me start your hot bath, because you need your body temperature to go up. Your lips are still cold." I smile. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys! I hope you liked it! I made this one really long and I am very pound. It is 496 words! Yay!

Question: What animal represents you the best? Why?

I honestly don't know. I am crazy, quite, shy and bubbly. 

Please Vote, Comment, and Share. If you have a suggestion, please message me. The contest is still open.

Love ya,

Catherine