Coma Part 1.

H/S= He or She; S/D= Son or daughter; Y/C/N= Your child's name;                                                         You are in a coma; Joe's P.O.V;

  I am getting really worried now. Y/N went to the store an hour ago and still hasn't came back. Our 2 year old; Y/C/N is also getting worried. I can tell. 

But, then I get a call.  

"Hello. Is this Mr. Joseph Sugg?" A lady asked me though the phone.

"Yes, it is. Why?" I questioned back. 

"I am going to need you to come to the hospital. It's about your wife, Y/N. " She told me.

"What happen? Is she okay?"  I asked extremely worried. 

"I am sorry to say this but, she was hit by a drunk driver and is currently in a coma." 

It felt like my whole world stop. I hung up the phone, picked up Y/C/N and drove to the hospital right away. 

Once, I arrived, I went up to the front desk right away. 

"Where's my wife?" I asked. 

"Who's your wife, sir?" She asked me.

"Y/N Sugg." I answered.

"Okay, follow me." She said and started to walk.

"Daddy. Where's mommy?" Y/C/N asked. 

"I don't know."

Can't this lady walk any faster? 

"This is her room. She is not badly  injure, thankfully. But, she is in a coma and we don't know when she will wake up." The nurse told me.

Before I walked in the room, I decided to call Zoe, I don't want Y/C/N to see Y/N badly. 

"Hey, Zo."

"Hey, Joe. What's wrong?"

"Can you come to the hospital and pick up Y/C/N. I'll explain later."

"Okay. I will be there as fast as I can." 

I waited impatiently outside her room until Zoe came. 

When Zoe finally came, I told her what happened. I asked if she can babysit Y/C/N, until farther notice. She said yes. 

When I did walk into Y/N room, I was shocked by how she looked. She looked like a whole another person. Her skin was ghostly pale with purple bruises here and there. I hate to say this but, she actually looks like she's dead.  Her breathing was very shallow and barely noticeable. 

I heard that when someone is in a coma that they hear everything around them. 

So, I started to talk to her sweetly and how much I want her to wake up. 

It's been at least three weeks. I've haven't left her side since. I haven't slept at all and I barely ate. 

Everyone is worried not just for Y/N health but, mine too. But, I can't leave her. What if she wakes up and I'm not there? I can't do that to her 

Y/C/N has came a lot with Zoe and Alfie. When H/S is around, I just smile and act like everything is okay. 

I always talk to Y/N and encourage her to move. 

I was currently holding her hand up to my face, silently praying. Then, I felt her hand twitch. 

"Nurse! Nurse!" I yelled. 

Sure enough, Y/N woke up and thankfully she didn't lose her memory. 

________________________________________________________________________________ Hey Guys! What's up? I hope you liked it. Yes, there will be a part two soon. 

Question: What is your favorite Summertime Olympic Sport?

Mine is Women's Gymnastics. Go Team U.S.A!

Please Vote, Comment, and Share. 

Love ya,

Catherine