Gender and Nursery

Y/F/BN= Your favorite boy's name; Y/F/GN= You favorite girl's name;                                                              It's a boy;

   You and Joe are going to the doctor to find out the sex of the baby.

Once you find out the sex,  you and Joe are going shopping for the Nursery.

"Congratulations! You are having a baby boy!" The doctor smiled at you two.

You and Joe already picked out a boy's name, Y/F/BN. You think that will be the perfect name for him. 

When you went shopping, you decided the jungle theme for the nursery. You and Joe started decorating right away. You can't wait to have your baby boy. 

It's a girl;

You and Joe can't wait to find out the sex of the baby. You have a strong feeling it's going to be a girl.

It turns out you were right! You and Joe are going to have a baby girl! You two are going to name her Y/F/GN. You think it will suit her perfectly. 

The theme of the nursery is going to be underwater. You can't wait.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys! I am so sorry that it is so short and so crappie. I have been having a bad writers block lately. 

Question: What is your favorite girl's name? What is your favorite boy's name?

I don't really have a favorite girl's because it's always changing. But, my favorite boy's name is Peter. I don't know why, I just love it.

Please Comment, Vote, and Share.

Love ya, 

Catherine