How you meet

Y/EC= Your eye color

Not A YouTuber:

You just moved to London. After hours of unpacking, you decide to go for a coffee.

Once you get into the coffee shop you go to the registrar and order. You order your favorite.

You get a text from your mom.

Mom: Hi honey. How are you doing?

Crash! You are all a sudden on the ground your coffee everywhere and your phone cracked. Lovely.

"I am so sorry. I didn't see where I was going. Are you okay?" You panic.

The guy chuckled.

"I'm fine. Don't worry. Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine."

He stood up and offered a hand. You except the offer. You pick up your phone before you got up.

As soon as you got up. Your Y/EC eyes meet his sparkling blue ones. You notice how handsome he is. You also notice a huge coffee stain on his white tee shirt.

" Sorry for your shirt." You apologies.

" Its fine really. I wasn't looking where I was going either. Hey, to make it up to you, I'll buy you a coffee." He suggests.

"You don't need to do that."

"But I want to do that."

You finally gave in, knowing you weren't going to win. He opens the door for you. You say thank you.

" Are you sure you want to pay?" You ask.

" I'm sure." He chuckled. " What is your favorite?"

You tell him your favorite and he orders for you. You sit down at a table and waits for him.

He then came back with two coffees and sits down. He hands you your coffee.

"Thank you." You say while taking a slip of your streaming hot drink.

"Oh I'm Joe by the way." Joe says. Joe. You like the ring of that.

"I'm Y/N." You smile.

"Y/N. Pretty name. Well Y/ N can I have your number so we can hang out?" He asks nervously.

You blush at the thought of him wanting your number. You give him your number.

After a while of chatting and getting to know each other. It was time to leave.

"Well, bye Joe. " You say standing up.

"Nice to meet you Y/N. I had a good time." Joe says while you walk out together.

"Me too." You smile. Then wet your own way home.

As a YouTuber:

You are a Youtuber. You have been for a while. One year you went to Vicon and met Zoella. You and Zoe became friends after a while. Now you are going to Brighton to see Zoe again. Zoe says she lives with her boyfriend, Alfie. Zoe also says her brother is going to be visiting her the same day you are. You don't mind, actually, you are really exited.

You watch her brother, Joe's, videos often. You think he is really funny and cute. He wasn't at Vicon the year you went for some reason.

The taxi soon pulled up to Zoe and Alfie's house. It 's a really pretty house.

You get out of the taxi and walk up to the house. You ring the door bell and not a second later, the door flies open.

A messy brown hair, big brown eyes and a brown stubble man stands in-front of you.

"You must be Y/N. I'm Alfie, Zoe's boyfriend." He introduce.

"Oh hi Alfie. It's so nice to meet you." You respond.

"You too. Please come in."

You walk in and a girl attacks you with a bone crushing hug. Zoe.

"Hi Y/N it's so nice to see you again." Zoe says in a excited voice.

"You too Zoe. It's been too long." You smile.

"It has." she respond.

Then a man with blonde hair and sparkling hair walks in. Joe.

"Hi I'm Zoe's brother, Joe."

"Hi Joe. I'm Y/N."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's the first chapter guys. I hope you liked it. I work hard on it. If you have SUGGests please let me know.

Question: What's one place you want to visit?

Mine is London.

Please comment, vote, and share.

Don't be a silent reader. ~Lukeismyidoit

Bye guys.