Baby's First

H/S= He or She; S/D= Son or Daughter; Y/C/N= Your Child's Name;

Baby's First Words;

     It's been a couple of months since you had your S/D. It was tricky at first but, soon enough you and Joe got the hang of it.  You and Joe have been wondering when your S/D will have it's first words. So, far all H/S has been saying is baby noises. 

Right now you, Joe, and your S/D are in the kitchen eating breakfast.Your S/D is in their highchair, nibbling on some scrambled eggs. When Y/C/N stopped and smiled at you and Joe.

"Dada." Your S/D giggles. 

You and Joe both looked at each other.

"What?" You question.

Your S/D looks at you.

"Mama." 

You and Joe both started smiling. You can't believe your baby is now talking.

Baby's First Steps;

      You and Joe have been trying to teach your baby how to walk. But, as soon as your S/D takes a step without you, H/S falls down. 

You, Joe, and Y/C/N  are currently in the Living Room. 

"Okay, Y/C/N. Come to mama."  You encourage your child as H/S leans on Joe's legs. Your baby giggles.

"Come on, Y/C/N. You can do it. Go to mommy." Joe encourages. 

Your S/D slowly starts walking. H/S wobbles a bit but, eventually comes to you. 

"Yay! You did it!" You and Joe cheered.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys! What's up? So, I have been listening to Troye Sivan lately. I really like him and his music.

Question: Do you know him? If so, what is your favorite song by him?

So, I have a lot. Bear with me here, Blue, Youth, Cool, Talk me down, The Quiet, Fools, Bite, and Wild.

Please Vote, Comment, and Share.

If you have a suggestion please message me.

Love ya,

Catherine