Period

It's here again. Every girl's nightmare. The Period. You just want to lay in bed all day and not do anything. Is that so hard to ask? 

Joe walks in, coming back from Caspar's house.

"Hey." Joe smiles and kisses the top of your head. 

"What's wrong?" Joe asks, noticing your discomfort. You just groan in response.

He seemed to know what's up, right away. 

"I'm going to the store, is there anything you want?" Joe asks.

"Chocolate, and rice." You responded. 

Joe came back quickly  with the chocolate and a bag full of rice. 

"Why do you need rice?" Joe questions.  

"I take a sock, fill it up with rice, tie the end, and then put it into the microwave. Then, boom, i have a heating pad." You explain.

"That's smart." Joe admits. "Want to watch a movie?" Joe continues. 

"Sure." 

You two sat down on the couch to watch a movie. Joe put his hand on your back, rubbing small circles, making you feel 10 times better. 

Not the circles but, knowing Joe can deal with you being on your period. 

You just cuddle up with Joe, eating chocolate, and having the heating pad on your stomach.

Joe is great.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys! If you read this whole one-shot comment notebook . I don't really like bees, then again who does?

Question: Have you ever been stung by a bee?

I have once (knock on wood) and I was like 7 and the bee stung me in the hip. It hurt like hell.

Please Comment, Vote, and Share. If you have a suggestion, please message me. The contest is still open.

Love ya,

Catherine