Emo

Suggestion from: ffionj11

The other day when you went to Joe's house you notice all his friend's and Joe's past girlfriends all had an Emo look to them.

Is that what Joe likes? Does he like girls that are Emo?

You called up a friend, who is a makeup artist.  You decide to try this look yourself. You think Joe will like you better. 

Anyways, you got your makeover and you look totally different. 

When Joe got to your house the next day, he was shocked. 

Joe told you that you don't need to change yourself because of his past girlfriends. The reason why he loves you is because you are you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys! So sorry it so short and crappie. Anyways, at my school we did a day where it was dress as your favorite decade. I dressed up as a 50's girl. It's one of my dreams to be in a 50's theme musical. They are just so happy all the time and they have a cheesy love story and I don't know I just love it.

Question: What is your favorite decade or favorite decade fashion? Why?

Like I said mine is the 50's.

Please Comment, Vote, and Share. If you have a suggestion please message me. The contest is still opened.