Waitress/Waiter

Flirty Waitress: 

You and Joe are going out for lunch. When you get in the restaurant the host brings you to a table and hands you the menus. Then the waitress comes. 

"Hi! What can I get you today?" An over-peppy waitress asks looking right at Joe. Her breasts are basically out of her shirt. Her skirt is very short and tight so that her ass looks big.  

"I'll have a water." Joe orders not even looking at her. 

"And you?" She questions rudely with cold icy glare at you. 

"Um...I'll have a root beer." You order. 

"I will be right back." She says flirtatiously and her hand brushes over Joe's shoulder. Joe didn't even notice. 

When she came back she put Joe's drink in front of him, giving him a clear view of her boobs and ass. When she gave you your drink she 'accidentally' tipped over the drink leaving you covered in root beer. You gasped and stand up and ran to the bathroom. You quickly wipe up the root beer. Luckily you weren't wearing a white shirt. 

When you finished you walk out hearing, who you guess is the manger yell "You're fired! This is the 5th time you tip a drink on a girl and tried to get the guy in bed! I am sick of it!" She storms out and gives you a glare.

"And you sir, your food is on the house." 

Flirty Waiter:

You and Joe are sitting in a nice cafe. When the waiter comes over he stares right at your chest making uncomfortable. Joe seemed to notice as held your hand under the table.

"What can I get you, gorgeous?" he licking his lips. You gave him a look of disgust.

"I know what I'll have, a new waiter that doesn't look at my girlfriend's chest." Joe orders.

Luckily,the manger heard and you got a new waiter right away. 

_________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! I got my phone. Yay. So I found this girl who's music I really like. Her name is Melanie Martinez. 

Question: Do you like her, if so what's your favorite song by her?

Mine is Mrs. Potato Head. I just like the message of the song.  

Please vote, comment, share, and suggest.

Love ya,

Catherine