Talking and Telling

Telling your family;

"Mom, Dad, me and Joe have something to tell you." You stated though face time.You took hold of Joe's hand.

Your mom really wants a grandchild so, you know she'll be happy. You think your dad is going to cry.Just because of the 'My little girl is all grown up'. But, overall you predict that they are going to be happy. 

"Well, what is it?" Your mom asks. You take a deep breath.

"I'm pregnant. "

You were right. They were very happy. 

Telling Joe's family;

Here you are. In the house of the Sugg's with you, Joe, Daddy Sugg, Zoe, and Alfie. You and Joe are going to tell them the good news.

"Y/N and I have some good news to tell you." Joe stated. "We are going to have a baby!" Joe announced happily. 

Everyone started cheering.

Talking to the baby;

After a long day, you and Joe are laying in bed.

"You know, the baby can hear everything we are saying." You stated,

Joe smiles at you and moves down so he is facing your stomach. 

"Hello Little Sugg. Mommy and me can't wait to have you. You are going to bring great joy to the world. We love you very much already." Joe says, placing a kiss on your stomach.

Joe is going to be a great father.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys! What's up? So, I hate my friends because they made me go on this very scary roller coaster. That I hated but, my friends love it. 

Question: Do you like roller coasters?

I don't but, I want to go on them because what's life without a little risk.

Please Vote, Comment, And Share.

Love ya,

Catherine