Sleep talk

Joe talks in his sleep:

You are sleeping over at Joe apartment. You were sleeping peacefully when you heard mumbling. Your eyes instantly snap open at the sound. You thought someone was in the apartment. 

You sit up with Joe's arm wrapped around your waist. Your eyes scanned the room. Then you heard the mumbling again. Your eyes darted to the sound. 

You look down to see Joe talking in his sleep. Relief washed all over you. 

Joe looks so adorable and peaceful. You lay back down, Your face is inches apart from Joe's. You can practically feel him breathing. 

"I love you too, Y/N." Joe mutters in his sleep. You awe at this. 

How did I get so lucky?  You thought.  

Joe mutters something again, something you didn't catch.

You talk in your sleep; Joe's POV:

Y/N and I decide to have a sleepover.  It is like 1 o'clock in the morning. 

You know those moments when you just wake up in the middle of the night. Well this one of those moments. But, I am luckily because Y/N is talking in her sleep. I can't tell what she is saying but, it is still very cute. 

She looks absolutely beautiful when she is sleeping. I am so happy I met her.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys! How are you doing? I want to change the colors of my walls so badly. But, my parents wouldn't let me. Its pink and purple. I don't mind purple, it's the pink don't like.

Question: What is your favorite color?

Mine is blue.

Please Comment, vote, and share. If you have a suggestion please message me. Please, please give me suggestions. 

Love ya,

Catherine