"You okay baby?" She got up and held my hand.

"Yeah, these contraction are excruciating.." She grabbed a tissue then wiped my tears and rubbed my back "Your dad is on the way" I gave a light smile due to the pain I was in.

I looked to the door and in walked my daddy in a nice suit. He smiled then kissed my forehead "Don't worry baby girl our little Princess will be here in no time" I smiled then wiped another tear then sniffed.

"I though I was this families Princess"

He smirked "Well now, you have competition" I couldn't laugh so I smiled and my mother did.

"Where that boy at?" My daddy said as he looked around. I sniffed "He is on his way, he was actually out of town daddy"

He frowned "See, he abou-"

Just as my dad was about to bash Kavon, he walked through the door. He looked as if he had been through hell and high water. He came to my side immediately.

"How are you two, how long you been here?" He grabbed my hand then rubbed it awaiting my answer.

"We are good. I just wish she would hurry up and come already.. and I have been in this bed for going on seven hours and I am only six centimeters.. I have to go to ten!" I cried out.

He rubbed my belly as he kissed my forehead "Everything will be okay baby, daddy's here"

*

Nine hours of no sleep, no food and many more to go. I soon got a epidural because this pain is unbearable. My parents and Kavon were the only one here. I looked over and Kavon was sleep. My daddy went out to get everyone except for me something to eat and they better not eat it around me. I wanted to break freak from all the things they had hooked in me but I did nothing but cry. Mackenzie won't even allow me to sleep.

Another hour later the nurse came to check on me to see how far I am. She looked up and smiled "It is that time, oh and I can feel he head" I was happy as hell on the inside but on the outside I had a dead look expressed on my face.

Everyone except for Kavon was evacuated out then room and the Dr. Jones entered. Everyone got geared up and so did Kavon. "Okay so on the count of three, I am going to need to to push for me love, can you do that?"

I nodded my head quick as hell as she began to count down. When three hit I pushed as if my life depended on it. I pushed a couple more times until I heard the cries of my baby. My eyes were instantly filled with tears. Kavon kissed my lips and hand. "Baby you did good" He smiled, I think a tear slipped out his eye.

Mackenzie (Princess) Kaleyah Hanes

Born: April 8th at 4:13am

7 lbs 2 oz

"Yeah man, she's beautiful" Kavon said into the phone. Princess Mackenzie was a sleep in my arms. The nurse is suppose to be coming to show me how to breast but that is a little later. Kavon got off the phone and walked over to me. "Let me hold my baby girl"

"You must be out your mind, who was in labor for ten hours me right? I will hold her for as long as I would like" I said then kissed her cheek. I rubbed my finger through her full head of hair.

Kavon sighed then sat on the edge of the bed. He watched closely as she slept. "She does have my head" He said and we both shared a laugh.

"She has your nose also, but my lips"

"What about her eyes?" He asked. I thought about it then looked at his eyes.

"She has your light brown eyes also but with specs of dark brown in them" I couldn't keep my lips off my baby. She just seems so perfect already. Daddy came in the door along with my mother and Evan with iHop take out. I handed Princess to Kavon and instantly prepared myself for food.

"Baby look, our grand baby is gorgeous and looks just like her daddy" My mother cooed to my dad. I happily ate my pancakes, I was beyond hungry. Hazel, Riley and Rj soon came to see Mackenzie. I could already tell she was going to be spoiled, she is getting so much attention already.

"Can I call her Mac Daddy?" Evan asked.

I swallowed the pieced of sausage "No, you will not be calling my baby that name" I stated simply.

"What about Mac Mama?"

"No Evan, her nickname is Princess.. call her that" I said.

"Alright, Mac Princess it is" I laughed, you just can't win with that boy.

"So when you getting out of here?" My daddy said as he sat down at my bed side.

"The nurse said I should be able to leave tonight" I sighed, I am ready to go. I want to be in my own bed at home.

Pharah came after everyone left. "Pharah!" I said with my arms opened.

"Hey new mommy, where my niece at?" We shared a quick embrace. She glanced over at Kavon and then sanitized her hands.

"You not holding my child" Kavon said. Pharah rolled her eyes and then picked Mackenzie up.

"She is so pretty.. She is definitely going to be spoiled by me" She said and I smiled. Something about Pharah seems different.

"Pharah, you glowing?" I motioned her to come over. She came to me "Did you get some lastnight" She blushed "Maybe" My eyes widened "Girl we gone have to talk about this later"

Kavon

Princess was looking at me and I was looking at her. She started to cry but I cancelled that real quick by grabbing her pacifier. I kissed her on the cheek then laid her on my chest. As I rubbed her back my business phone began to vibrate meaning I had a call. I hit the ignore button and continued bonding time with my daughter.

I know Eva was glad we were finally home, because all I hear is nothing but her light snores and it is only ten at night. Princess began to get heavy eyed, then began to cry.

"Baby you can't fight sleep" I said to her as I laughed.

I began to feel the bed move and Eva turned over "What is wrong with her?" She groaned.

"Nothing baby she is just trying to fight sleep, and you can go ahead and go back to sleep. I know you're tired" I said and as if on cue she turned back over.

I got up with Princess in my arms and began walking downstairs. After putting her in her swing seat so I could make her a bottle, which I had no idea to do. I didn't want to wake Eva so I tried to regain my memory so I could make this bottle.

I grabbed one of her many bottles and poured a bottle of water into in, being careful not to make it spill over. Feeling a little sleepy I blinked a couple of times so I could wake myself up. I got the container of formula, now I know what to do from here.

Grabbing Princess out of the seat as I shook the bottle. Her mouth latched onto the nipple and her little greedy self began drinking. To get more comfortable I put my feet on the coffee table and cut the TV on. A burp came out of her mouth as I patted her back lightly. After having her in my arms for sometime she finally went to sleep and daddy here was happy.

-

So the baby shower chapter is before this one but it is private so you would have to follow me to read, and who knows you may find out something if you read it (;