Training Day #6 ft. Jason

WARNING! WARNING! THIS BOOK IS GOING TO BE DISCONTINUED! THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER!!!

Goodbye and sorry munchkins! IF YOU WANT TO FIND OUT MORE, READ IT ON MY PROFILE AFTER READING THIS CHAPTER...!

Jason's POV:

My head hurts, my torso aches too, and everything sounds dull. Darkness welcomes me as I slowly open my eyes. I was beginning to wonder where I was until I smelt the delicious aroma of cookies. That's when my memory starts slowly started seeping back. The challenge, the toys, me pissing Swan off, the glints of color in her eyes, and lastly the blood...

"I was such an idiot for punching her eye." I said aloud. It was true. I think I even cracked the mask a little too. A sudden giggle erupts from the corner of the dark room as a female figure just shook with laughter. The lights turn on and Cynthia folder her arms and gave me an amused smile, almost mocking me.

"That was surely bad." She says, "You're lucky she cares about you or else she would've ripped you apart faster than I can rip meat and trust me when I say I'm fast." I give her a weak smile and thought over her words until-

"Wait, she cares?" Cynthia suddenly frowned and cocked her head to the side. I could almost hear a short growl coming from her but it sounded like my imagination. Next thing I see is a pillow being smacked at my face.

"Of course she does, you ignorant buffoon! After we helped you, she sat by your side for the whole night and kept whispering to herself a song of regret and all that! She even helped change your bandages to stop the bleeding. Now I won't say anything about her own bleeding nostrils while she was changing them but yes, she helped!" Without me knowing, a warm smile made its way to my face as I only imagined Swan at least caring.

I hadn't realized I was walking to Swan's room (that I 'crept' in a few days ago to find out what she likes as a gift) until I heard Cynthia say to knock first. As I reached her brown wooden door, I gave it a nice and gentle knock. No answer. I placed my hand on her cold doorknob and carefully twisted it, letting the door creak as I push it open. There she laid, on her king sized bed, he mask glowing in the moon light as her chest rises and falls, her hair beside her head, and her arms under her head. I walked over to her and sat by the edge of her bed. I chuckled and flicked her mask's forehead.

"I know you're awake, ya faker." She let out a chuckle as her eyes glowed their regular neon colors from under her cover of gold protection. Funny, I only see them glow when she's angry.

 "Are you better now?" Swan asked as she sat up and cocked her head to the side. I nodded and let my eyes drift to the lips of the mask. I remember her saying something about her mouth being bandaged once or twice. I quickly looked back up to see her staring back at me, not uttering the word and that's when I knew. I could't keep it contained any longer. I lifted her mask and cut open her bandages where her mouth is with my claws and smashed my lips on hers.

I got her reaction almost instantly as she kissed me back and wrapped her arms around me like a teddy bear. I put my hands on her waist and that's how it started. We pulled away, needing air and smiled together .  My hand lowered her mask and I gave her forehead a gentle kiss.

"Get some sleep. Tomorrow is the big day." She shook her head and got up. She looked at her alarm clock and sighed. Her tank top and silk pj's ruffled in places as she walked to her closet.

"It's almost 4:00 a.m. and we should be ready by now." I sighed knowing she won't listen to anything else so I nod and leave to let her to change.

For the rest of the day, they trained with everyone else back at the mansion and even Cynthia and Slenderman joined in. Of course, they sneaked glances at each other most of the time. A few glances weren't as sneaky as they thought as a few Pastas caught on on what was happening and smiled to themselves knowing they were gonna tell each other later on...

Even killers can't be sneaky when it comes to love...

But will they still be in love when Zalgo's attack happens?

Surely, everything will be alright hehehe.... right...?