One Week Passes!

3rd POV

One week has passed. The girl has been living off of the items in her backpack. Unfortunately though, she is running low on items such as food, water, and clothing. Plus her phone is going to die, if she doesn't plug it in. It's 7:00 am in the morning, so the sun is up and shining brightly. Those people that were looking for her a week ago, came back empty handed after a few hours of searching and haven't been seen ever since. She decided she wants to explore these woods so she dragged herself to shore, and lied on the cold grass. She put her index finger on her thigh and a glow emerges. After it dimmed down, her legs come back with her black jeans and boots on. (Even though if her clothes touch water, they will dry in nanoseconds if she turns to a mermaid) The girl stood up and placed her mask on her face. She grabbed her backpack from her tree and places it over her shoulder. She holds her palm out and a blue orb begins to glow. The girl took the orb and made it spin around her until.... She was invisible. That's right. Another power she has is invisibility. The girl begins walking around the woods and collecting items to survive.

Slender's POV

It has been a whole week. The presence has been here for a whole week and we can't find it! If my brothers and best killers can't find her, then we are so doomed. My brothers and I have been doing spells to pinpoint this presence but it seems invincible. Suddenly, all four of us felt the presence fade from our senses.

"Oh no! It's leaving!" I shout. Getting some supplies.

My brothers and I teleport close to the presence in the woods but we see nothing at all! We hear a female sigh but it sounds like something is blocking her mouth. A mask, maybe? It's a possibility. My brothers and I begin following the area of the majestic voice until Offender stepped on a twig. We froze in place as the voice stopped sighing. It must have been near enough to hear it. Then, the presence begins fading away again. One meaning. Problem. My brothers and I begin running to catch up to this presence but we knew... We won't make it.

????'s POV

OH CRAP!! Luckily, I had my invisibility powers on. When I heard the snapping, I froze and turned around to be only a few meters away from four weird slender figures. Two had suits on, one had a coat and fedora, and the other had on a sweater vest and khaki pants on. I didn't have much to stay for recognition so I ran for my dear life. They began following me and I ran faster. I took many twists, turns, and ditches. I looked back to see them fade away in the distance. I began running back to the lake. I took off my mask, quickly hid my backpack in the hollow tree and dived deep down in the water making a large splash. I didn't turn into my mermaid form so I swam down to the lake floor with my invisibility on. The next moment, four heads begun looking in the water...

Slender's POV

We ran after her. We know it's a female now. That's good. She took many twists. The presence begins fading again and us four can't catch up. We stopped for our breath to catch up and looked around.

"Damn. This girl is fast. She outran the Slenderman" Offender said while breathing heavily

"True true. Plus the fact that us four together can't catch a thing like her, it's amazing yet annoying" I said leaning against a tree

*Splash!* Someone just jumped in the lake. She jumped in the lake. I gave my brothers a worried look and we all began running back to the lake. We looked down at the water and just... stared. Why isn't she in there? We heard her jump in there!

"Did we all just hallucinate? I swear I heard a splash!" Trender said fixing his glasses

"No. She must have some kind camouflage down there. But if she stays there for long, she will run out of air. Keep one of your killers outside to check if she gone out the lake. She has to come out some time" Splender said being quiet until now

I personally like the idea. We all just gave up and went back inside the mansion. I saw Jeff and Ben fighting again. They really need to stop.

"Jeff, I have a job for you. Go outside and keep watch of the lake. The creature is hidden there and it has to come out some time." I explained. I didn't want to do this but I must. No one has gone out killing in a week!

"Sure thing boss" He replied and head out with a sly grin

My brothers and I teleported to my office as we begun doing more research on this weird creature. I just hope we catch her in time.

????'s POV

Wow. Just wow. Did they really think I can stay underwater for a limited amount of time? I am here holding my snickers with my left hand while holding my mask in my right hand. To avoid detection, I swam to the hidden spot and transformed my legs to a tail. I stayed close to the surface to see the boy they are keeping outside. He had a bloody hoodie on, black jeans, and black converse. He has pale skin, singed hair, black orbs around his burnt eyelids and a cut smile. That was the guy from last time. I think his name is Jeff? I don't know. I swam back down to the hidden area and placed my mask over my face before laying on the ground and falling asleep. I kept my invisibility on just in case...