Training Day #4 (Part 2) ft. Jeff The Killer

"-Are you even listening to me?!" I heard for the third time today, and no, I'm not. I glared at him under my old (and now fixed) mask and raised my middle finger. Felix scoffed.

"Don't worry, sweetie, the feeling's mutual." He said. A look of disgust shown on my face as I cringed. Felix closed his eyes and crossed his hands in front of his chest, a victory smirk showed as usual.

"That has a *cough* double meaning, pervert *cough cough*." And just like that, his eyes popped open and stared at me, his jaw dropped. Immediately, a pink blush spread on his face as I giggled.

"Oh shut up. You know what I mean!" He yelled back and scratched the back of head. I rolled my eyes and sighed. 'Sure Felix, suuure.'

After another hour of lectures on why I left without telling him, I was free to go. I changed into an outfit and decided to go to somewhere. Anywhere seems nice, and that's what I did. I went on a walk.

Swan's POV:

Her outfit for the day and HER mask included

I saw the cabin up ahead and smiled. I just got back from a little alone time and I need some friend time with Cynthia. The living room light was turned on, indicating that someone is or was home. The smell of fresh baked cookies lingered in the humid air. I took a sniff under my mask and nearly drooled over delight. I wonder how Slender passed by here and never smells it. Maybe because he's so dam* tall? I'm not even close to the cabin yet and the smell is all the way to here! Yum... After thinking about the sweet smell of cookies, I finally made it the porch steps.

"Baby, I'm home!" I sung teasingly as I slammed open the door. What I was expecting, was Cynthia with the cookies on the coffee table, not LJ, EJ, and Jeff here! My face sprung in confusion as I stared at the three boys who stopped drinking their beer and stared at me.

"Cynthia! Did you know we have some guests getting drunk on our couch?" I yelled towards the kitchen where I caught a glimpse of her shadow lurking about.

"Yes!" She replied. I nodded and shrugged before slamming the door and sat beside Jeff.

"What are you three doing here?" I asked as I grabbed the remote and turned the TV on to the news. It was showing the kills from my 'alone time' and who the unfortunate people were that died. Hey, I spared the children, they can at least show that! Plus, it wasn't my fault the victims were home that day, they should've seen it coming!

"Not much. We just came to ask if you want to uh train with us since we have nothing else to do." Jeff replies.

Train?

"Well get ready to get that knife slicing behind of yours kicked. I'm going to show you a true battle." He smirked at my comment. This time, it was no regular smirk. It was his rare smirk.

"Bring it on, little girl."

"Oh don't worry, I'm bringing it pretty boy."

Jeff and I ran outside. As soon as our feet touched that moist ground, it was battle. I bring out my trusty weapon as he brings out his... machete. MACHETE. If that thing even gets a small cut on me, I'm leaving.

"Ready?" Jeff yelled from the far end of the field. "Set?" One more word. "Battle!"

And soon, we were off. We ran at each other and I gave the first punch under the jaw. It's pretty easy with a sword in your hand. Jeff stumbled back a few steps before his composer returned. The sharp blade was still clenched in place, it hasn't fallen yet. Jeff pulled out another knife from his back pocket and swung it down on me, fast. If I was delayed any longer, you can kiss me goodbye. Luckily, my sword clashed with his knife and it stayed that way for a while creating the usual 'clings' and 'clangs'.

"Give up, sweetie..." Ugh. His voice disgusts me.

"Sorry loser but I fight to win."

"Alright then."

....He hit me... On the eye! I stumbled back but straightened up. Who the hell does he think he is to actually PUNCH me! ON THE EYE?! Without thinking, I stab my knives in his stomach. The tips rip through the other side of him.. We stood there in shock for a while. Blood slowly began dripping down his white hoodie, onto my blades, and his pants before staining the earth. His blades fall from his hands and clatter on the ground. What have I done?

"J-Jeff... I-I-" I wasn't able to apologize. He collapsed.  The swords just slid out of him and stayed in my death grip of a hand.

"Sh*t Swan! You didn't need to do that!" LJ yelled as he came running to where we were. Wait, they were watching?

"It wasn't purposely done. Chillax!" I yell. Seriously, though. They need to calm down.

"It's fine. We'll call Slenderman and he'll fix this mess." I nod my head and look as EJ who was already summoning him now. Slender teleported a few moments after.

He took Jeff and went inside my cabin. He set the unconscious killer on my couch and began healing him up (cleaning the blood around my house after as well with the help of Cynthia). After a while, Slenderp hands me a bottle.

"If he wakes up, give him this. It's a spell potion. It was made by the finest witch before she died. Take care." And just like that he was gone!

Geez, he doesn't talk a whole lot, does he?

"Whatever." I mumble. I grabbed a blanket and chair and put them in the living room. It's dead quiet. Cynthia must've went on a run after she helped Slendy. Fuunnn... I placed the sarcasm there. Yes. I placed the blanket on top of Jeff and sat on the nearby chair. Hopefully all of the bandages will stop the bleeding. And to talk about my health, I am not sick much anymore. Slendy's an actual life saver.  Ok I'm not emotionless. And I have no idea why, but it breaks my heart seeing Jeff like this. I've never really cared about whether I killed or injured someone.

But...

Why do I suddenly care now? Especially him?

Are the knives still out there? Eh I'll get them tomorrow...