Training Day #3 -Part 2- ft. Jeff The Killer

Luna's POV:

"For the millionth bloody hell time, I. Am. Fine." I say completely agitated and really annoyed at Felix's attempt to help me. Heck he even took my mask!

Hey guys! I'm on my period! Lol not really, I'm just sick.

"Luna, your temperature and coughing fit say otherwise." He deadpanned. I scowled at him. No matter how much I hate him right now, he's right.

"F-Fine." I mumbled before going to another coughing fit. Felix rolled his eyes and put my mask in his lab coat pocket before muttering something about soup before heading out.

I silently got out of bed and put my ear up to the door. A small click was heard and I had to hold my tongue so I don't curse too loudly. Once his footsteps echoed farther down the hall, I ran to my bed and got my other mask. It's the original mask.

You see, I lied to our doc here and told him I broke my mask. He made me another replica in a matter of a few hours. As for the original, I hid it under my bed. I knew a situation like this would happen so I covered any evidence of the original. I'm the best!

Now I need to escape this comfortable prison!

Swan's POV:

I placed the mask on my head and sighed. I was deciding if I should go to the mansion or the small cabin. Well the mansion has doctors and the cabin has Cynthia... Well, mansion it is! I began thinking of the mansion so I can teleport.

Hello guys, I am *cough* breaking the fourth wall and I'm *cough* sick. That's all for now. Also, here's the assassin outfit update:

(Mask included)

"I hope EJ can help us here." I mumbled under my gold protection before closing my eyes. A tingly feeling waved inside of me and I opened my eyes.

'F*cktastic!' I angrily thought. You see, the good news is, the teleportation worked. The bad news, I'm a little far from the mansion. 'I should've never worn heels today.'

I started walking towards the mansion like a drunkie, coughing along the way. Damn, my head and throat hurt. After a few minutes of dizziness, I made it to the front doors of the mansion. Carefully opening it, I peeked inside. The living room is clear and no one seems in the kitchen, so I quickly yet quietly walked down to the training arena silently hoping I'm quiet enough.