Sudden Meet? Maybe Not...

1 Year Later:

The Creepypastas have been looking for Luna for a whole year now. Up and down; Left and right; It seems almost impossible. After Jeff's lead going out cold, everyone searched in town. Unfortunately, nothing was found.

Here, let me help!

~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~

A week after the Mansion tumbling down.

"So we plan now?" Ben asked sheathing his sword and placing his hat.

"Yup!" Sally chimed putting a blue print of the town on the table.

The couples from the cabins decided to pitch in as well. They got food, clothes, and anything else they might need in the search/hunt.

"Alright. What's gonna go on?" Jeff asked hiding two knives in his bloody pocket hoodie.

"Here's what happening..." Sally said as she continues to explain the plan.

As they are explaining the plan, other stuff is happening at the lab...

At The Lab:

"And why?" Luna asked telepathically, placing her hood up higher to her head.

"So you can get stronger, faster, and better at handling your powers and fighting skills. It will be so cool, almost like a fanfiction!" O'Neill chimed happily.

"And how would this be a fanfiction?" Luna asked.

"Uhh, I don't know," Felix mumbled, "Just go try on the outfit."

Luna just sighed in frustration and went to try on the outfit where Felix pointed where it was. After an hour, Luna came back to the office in the outfit with a new mask on her face.