Big Events, One Chapter

Ben is a teenage boy! Yay!!

I turn around to find... Jeff.

3rd POV:

"W-What?..." Jeff asked shocked as he saw Luna in her mermaid form.

"J-Jeff! You can not tell anyone about this." Luna's demons in her head pleaded. She got out the water and dragged herself to the surface.

Jeff saw her purple and silver striped tail shining brightly and her lavender hair sticking to her face. Luckily, she still has her mask on like always. Luna put her index finger on her right thigh and a glow emerged. Once the glow dimmed down, Luna had her dirty blonde hair and legs back. Jeff stood there still shocked as ever.

"W-Why... Didn't you tell us? Why didn't you tell me?" He asked glaring at her.

Luna stood up and glared back. Uh oh...

"You want to really know why I didn't tell? Because I couldn't! I am too private with my life and past and I like it that way!! I don't have to tell you a single damn thing! I have my personal life and you have yours. Leave me alone, for once. My life is technically my business!!" She telepathically shouted back at Jeff. Jeff just took out his knife as Luna stood there.

"ENOUGH!" Someone shouted.

Luna and Jeff turned to the direction of the voice to find the four slender brothers. Luna's eyes widen in surprise and backs away with her head low. Her hair falls to her mask as Luna clenched her hands to fists.

"You saw everything, didn't you?" Luna's demons mumbled.

"Yes, we did. We will erase Jeff's memory of it, for your safety." Slender said patting her head.

Luna nodded as she stepped on the water and began skating on it while pulling out streams of water to swirl around her.

Jeff's POV:

How could Slendy erase my memory? Just how?

"How can you do such a thing?!" I yelled as Slender.

"Oh calm down, Jeff. It's only a small part of your memories." Offender said smirking.

"Besides, it's for her safety." Trender says watching Luna skate.

I groan and glare at all four brothers. I nodded in annoyance as Slender put his hand over my forehead.

3rd POV:

Luna watched as Slender erased Jeff's memory. She sighs in relief as she teleported back to the mansion to see all the Creepypastas smiling with joy.

They all notice her and smile wider. Sally comes up to Luna, hand in hand with Ben.

"Hey Luna! Some of us just got hooked! Ok I'm with Ben; Sadie's with Kagekao; Clocky and Toby are official; Zero and Puppeteer are happy go lucky and that's all for now!" She chirped giving Ben a tight squeeze.