Similar To Her:

Jason's POV:

Days passed by as 'Silent Swan' came by every once in a while. Here's the thing: She acts like a bitch to us Pastas. She isn't all too friendly with the Slender bros either. I was just passing by when I saw her in front of a guest room door: Luna's guestroom door.

Fun fact: We gave up searching for her... Well at least I did. I know where she is. She's closer than you all think.

"Why don't you go in the room?" I asked, releasing her out of her trance. She glanced at me with red and purple glows from her eyes under her mask.

"Not my room, not my business." She bluntly says.

"Remember what we did was a mistake 'Swan'. But you have every right to be angry. Just as long as I can see you again, we're both fine." I say quietly. Swan looks at me hiding her emotions as usual.

"What are you blabbering about, fool?" I smirk knowing she knows what I'm talking about.

"Just go home, Swan. Of course, your instructor, is gonna be worried."

She growls lowly and teleports away. I stand in her previous area and stare at Luna's door.

"I miss you... Please come back soon."

Jeff's POV:

I waited until Jason left the hallway before coming out of the shadows. What did Jason mean about what we did was a mistake and all he wants is just to see her? It's like he's known Swan for a while...

'Snap out of it, Jeffrey!' I thought to myself. I standed in front of Luna's door and sighed.

"If only I told her I love her sooner." I said to myself quietly.

The front door mocked me as it hides all of Luna's memories in that room. I couldn't take it anymore so I roughly opened the door. There her room was. All nice and clean. Memories flooded in my brain: good and bad.

But one memory will haunt me forever:

"And I thought I could trust you." Her scratched voice spoke.

We betrayed her... I betrayed her. I felt like that message was directed to me... But of course I know better. It was for all of us. Except Slendy and Splender. They were loyal. I wish I was one of them.

Yet you screwed up big time!

I know that author and- Hey what are you even doing here?!

Beating your ass. Bye!

Oh okay bye I gu- HEY! COME BACK HERE!!!

I snapped out of it and took a step in the room. I felt like I was suffocating so I stepped out. My back laid on the wall as I skidded to the floor. And I realized. After Luna left, Swan came. And they both have similar features.

1: Anger issues
2: Loneliness
3: Hair (color and length)
4: Similar powers

And no one has seen all of Swan's powers. Just the fact of the force, mind reading, and teleportation. Maybe that is all of her powers. Oh well. I decided to go on a killing adventure to clear things up. Who knows? Something interesting might happen...