Talk To Me Please...

"How have you been?" Slender asked Swan with a grin.

Swan nodded her head and shrugged a little.

"I've been better. The killing life is good. Screams here and there; blood everywhere; yada yada yada. It's all good." She replied, while going back to the PS3.

Jason and Jeff who were listening on the conversation, just stared at Swan with a blank emotion. Slender sighed and smiled even wider.

"Swan," He started, "Let's go up to my office. We have some discussions to go over."

Swan just shrugged and began following Slender. While Slender and Swan went upstairs, Ben came from the kitchen with a Pepsi in his hands. He hopped on the couch and vegan flipping through channels with his free hand.

"Any luck on finding Luna?" Ben suddenly asked.

"No... Nothing." Jeff sighed disappointed, "In all honesty, I think we should quit."

Ben just stared at the TV and Jason kept clenching his fists.

"Guys what do you think about Silent Swan?" Jason asked out of the blue. A hint of anger rose in his voice.

"Well, she's sexy, for one." Ben said. Jeff high-fived him and laughed.

"What about her fighting techniques? She has the ability to read minds, teleport, and possibly more. She possibly is a really good fighter too." Jeff explained. For once he's serious.

The trio sigh in reply and continue to watch TV.

Meanwhile at Slender's office:

"Do you want to stay here with us?" Slender asked. Swan had a surprised look under her mask.

"That's it? No personal questions?" Swan asked.

Slender shook his head and replied, "I already know you from our first meet. I don't think I need the same answers again. So will you stay?"

"No!" Swan scowled, "If anything, I hope your 'family' burns in Zalgo's hands. I have my own place in these woods and with my instructor. I am pretty sure I don't need more betrayal."

Slender sighed disappointedly then nodded. He got up from his desk and opened up the door. Swan got up and curtly nodded before heading out. Once she reached the door frame, she turned back to Slender.

"You cannot tell anyone I'm back." Swan said.

"Never thought of it. I'll leave that part to you..."

Swan smiled under mask and continued downstairs to the living room. Ben, Jeff, and Jason were watching TV absent minded to the world around them. Swan reached the front door thinking about killing some more people. Just as she placed her hand on the doorknob, another caught her wrist.

"And where do you think you're going?" Ben asked with a really perverting grin.

"Out." Swan replied carelessly. She didn't even turn her head to face Ben.

"Where's out?"

"Outside."

"Where's outside?"

"On Earth."

"Where on earth?"

"On the ground."

"Where on the ground?"

"Outside."

Ben just screamed in defeat and Swan rolled her eyes. Anger showed in his bloody red orbs but Swan could care less.