The Visit

3rd POV:

Luna slipped on this outfit.

She carried her pocket knife in the small backpack and and placed her mask on her face

She carried her pocket knife in the small backpack and and placed her mask on her face. It is now 5:30 in the morning and all is asleep. Luna crept up to her window and opened it up. She jumped down with an almost silent thud. Luna walked up to the edge of the lake stared blankly at her reflection. More like her mask.

"This must lead to the lab." She thought in triumph.

"It does but you will go nowhere, for now. Go back to your room." Slender ordered in her head.

Luna smirked under her mask as she clasped her hands together and opened up to leave a blue orb in her palm. An invisibility orb. The orb flew around her as Luna began disappearing. She knew they can't pinpoint her location precisely, no matter how hard anyone tried. Luna put her left foot on the water as she put her other. Gently but fast, Luna began skating on water all the way to the area. The lab...

Dr. O'Neill's POV:

I leaned back in my office chair and sighed, looking out the window. The trees hid in shadows, the wind blew gently, as the lake shimmered brightly. All of these reminded me of Luna.

"Oh why did you run away, Luna? What happened?" I though in disappointment.

"You and your fucking scientists. That's what." Multiple demonic voices said at once. I knew those voices. Luna.

"Please show yourself. I need to tell you something." I thought in my head. It's the only way to communicate. Not properly but still. Out of the shadows, in my office, a teen girl with a beautiful mask on in dark clothes appeared. She has short dirty blond hair for all I can tell.

"You changed your hair style." I stated with a grin, "It's nice."

"I know. Now watch out." Before I can comprehend what she said, I got punched in the stomach. I fell out my chair onto the floor. Then Luna knelt down beside me and pulled out a purple and green pocket knife. It had a Sapphire stone on the bottom of the knife. I tried scattering away but Luna tilted her head slightly and plunged the knife in my stomach. The pain stinged badly and I winced as I got stabbed again. And again... And again.

"How does your torture feel?" Luna's demons asked in sadness.

I wanted to reply, but I couldn't. Too much blood gushed out my skin and my vision became haziness and spots. I tried staying awake but it was impossible. Last thing I felt, was getting lifted off the ground...

Luna's POV:

I lifted the doc over my shoulder and sighed heavily. His blood began staining my neck, arm, shoulder and all the way down to my stomach. That meant trouble. Sighing heavily, I fixed him up with some bandages I carried with me. I rolled my eyes under the mask before teleporting into a cave I found here once. It used to be some type of
war/torture chamber. There are chains, death machines, and much more. I chained up the doc and sat against the opposite wall. I heard birds chirping outside and knew that is total trouble. I teleported into my room and changed my outfit to a simple shirt and jeans. I flopped on my bed and shut my eyes open to sleep...

After all, I have a date with Jason in a few hours!!