Running

3rd POV

"Water? Check. Food? Check. Clothes? Check. Money? Check. Games? Check. Necklace? Check. Sounds about everything" She thought to herself as she zipped up her backpack. She looked out her fifth story high window and sighed. It's 12:30 so everyone is asleep. She placed her backpack over her shoulder and grabbed her phone and placed it in her hoodie pocket where her pocket knife and gun is. She raised her black hoodie over her lavender hair and tucked her hair in. She quietly opened her window and placed her mask over her face. No one wants to see the scars she has.

Imagine it has see through black cloth over the eyes and there is no crack over the forehead

Imagine it has see through black cloth over the eyes and there is no crack over the forehead. That's it!

She jumped out her window and landed with a silent thump. Now everyone would think, jumping out a high window like hers, will surely get injured. Well our girl here is special in a way. Don't underestimate her. This girl soon stood up and ran. Where did she run? In the woods behind the asylum. How did she run, when she's a mermaid? She has powers that allow her to transform her legs into a tail and vice versa. Once this girl made it to the tree line, she looked back at her asylum and smiled. She is going to remember memories. Memories she will soon forget.

Goodbye, hellhole. Find another creature to torture...
______________________________
Well.... That's new. Yes, I know I didn't mention this girl's name but it will come up soon. Just you wait ~

Silent Killa