Where have you been, Luna?

Luna's POV

(Sally is a teenage girl, in the story)

I fluttered my eyes open and felt a major headache coming on. I was about to pull away from my covers, when I felt two arms wrapped around me. I turned my head to see none other than Jeff. I sighed as I teleported in front my mirror. I checked my reflection and sighed again. I am wearing a ripped black hoodie, some dirty black jeans, and a worn out combat boots. I walked to my closet and opened up it's wooden doors. I found my clothes on side shelves and.... New ones on the bottom shelf? Oh look! A note's on them. It says:

Here are some clothes Zero, Sadie, Sally, and I didn't need so we are giving them to you! ~ Jane

I smiled under my mask as I taped the note inside my closet door and got out the first outfit.

I put them in the bathroom and head out. Jeff is still on my bed. I grasped his arm as I teleported him on the couch in the living room. He layed soundly asleep as I teleported back to my room. I went inside the bathroom and closed the door. I took off my mask, unstripped, and stared at my reflection in the mirror.

My hair grew shorter and blonde when I started to doubt myself

My hair grew shorter and blonde when I started to doubt myself. My weakness is showing and I hate it! My bandaged mouth has dried blood seeping through and my bloody eyes always cried fear. Now what's different about my eyes and Ben's? Well I have it throbben slightly with a lot more purple and red veins around the pupil. Some veins bleed out but others don't. The unlimited blood falling from both eyes is from under the pupil. Now enough about my eyes and what about the hole? I have no heart. How I even have blood and any other organ working, I don't know. I sighed as I remembered this is the lab's doing and stepped in the shower. I need a break. And I know where to go..

Jeff's POV

I woke up... On the couch? How'd I get here without being woken up. I looked on the other end of the couch to see Ben on my knees.