40- Please don't Cry

Sean's P.O.V

I made as home as soon as my shift ended. I unlocked the door and called for (Y/N), Hoping she hadn't got upset again, I hate seeing her cry. It breaks my heart.

All this bullshit is going to make her snap one day. I'm just praying I'll be there when she does.

"(Y/N)? I'm home, babe." I called out.

I didn't get a reply.

My heart started racing faster. Now I know she's not okay. I walked into the sitting room, to see her huddled on the couch, crying her eyes out. I immediately go over and grab her in a tight hug, hoping that I could do something, anything to help her.

"(Y/N), please don't cry.....please..." I whispered.

"I'm s-sorry, Sean. I'm s-so f-fucking sorry." She sobbed violently, her hands covering her face. She leaned in to me and I hugged her tighter. Please don't cry..

"I just fuck e-everything up... I'm s-so....sorry. I D-don't deserve y-you....I ruined your life...I...I.." She pauses to sob so more.

"I'm sorry I knocked on y-your door that night. I'm sorry I l-let you come with me. I'm s-sorry I didn't listen to you about Mark. I'm s-sorry I'm such a drag. I'm s-so fucking sorry, Sean. I'm sorry for me. You deserve s-so much m-more. You D-Don't deserve a f-failure..."

"No. No (Y/N), you're not. You're everything to me, do you hear that? You know my life was falling apart, but now, I'm here, living a happy life with you. Sure, we still have some mountains to climb, but the view will be worth it, and we can look down on everyone and piss on their heads. There is no one I care about more than you. No one. Please....just don't cry...I can't stand it...please.." I begged.

"I love you, Cookie, so much..."

She didn't respond. She continued to cry in my arms. Crying harder and harder, in the end, she even made me start to cry a little bit.

Seeing her in such pain makes my heart ache. If God is real, if Karma is real, if anything is real, why hasn't she gotten the good life she deserves? Why does she have to go through this shit?

Why her?

Why not me?

Why not the one who does deserve it?

After what I did?

I kissed her forehead, she had calmed a bit. My T-shirt is soaked, but I didn't care. With the odd sob every minute, she fell asleep in my arms. She tired herself out from all the crying.

I picked her up and carried her to the bed, laying her down gently. I climbed in beside her, wrapping my arms around her as she slept, brushing a strand of her hair out of her face. She was so beautiful. I love her so much.

My sister always said we would end up together, well, she did before she shut everyone out.

I remember the day I found her in the bathroom,huddled on the cold tile floor. I was 13. It was Christmas morning, and I was up early to help Mam prepare dinner, but both my parents had gone out to buy some fresh vegetables, since they had forgot, which was typical.

She had forgot to lock the door.

I remember all the blood. I remember how red it was. I hate the colour now, it makes me want to throw up.

I remember asking her why.

I remember her saying that it helps her forget.

I felt a tear roll down my cheek, fuck, am I crying again?

To my surprise, (Y/N) opens her beautiful eyes and lifts her hand to wipe it, whispering something very familiar.

"Please don't cry..."

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Hey guys,

I'm thinking of changing the cover, any ideas? ❤

Would love suggestions ~

Thank you so much for reading ~

- Sam xx