1- Never

Your P.O.V

Never. I'm never coming back. This was my chance. Mum is passed out on the floor and Dad is at the pub. I stuffed everything I needed into my bag. Clean clothes, underwear, the €450 I had saved, tampons and a picture of me and Sean. He was my only friend, my best friend.

All the others betrayed me, used me. My boyfriend, Luke, had been cheating on me with Kathy, who I thought was my "friend". Me and Sean have been best friends since we were little, I love him like family, since he is the closest thing I have to family. My mother hates me and my father beats me. I'm not living like this anymore.

I'm leaving, I don't know where, but I'm going. I grabbed the fake ID card I got last week and stuffed it in my bag. I've been planning this for weeks. I grabbed my coat, opened the window and climbed out.

"I have to say goodbye..." I whispered to myself as I looked over at Sean's house. I got down of the roof quietly and snook over to Sean's house. I knocked on the door. I heard someone coming down the stairs, turning on lights as they went.

Sean opened the door, looking at me oddly. "(Y/N), Its 4:00am. What the fuck do ya want?" He asked, half-awake.

"Wait, why are you dressed?" he asked again. I said nothing and grabbed him into a hug.

"I'm sorry." I whispered into his warm chest. He's going to try make me stay, but its not going to work. I'm leaving and that's it.

"Woah, sorry for what?" He said, pulling me into his home and closed the door. He put his hands on my shoulders and looked in my eyes.

"(Y/N), What's wrong?" I took a deep breath, nearly in tears.

"I'm leaving, Sean. I'm running away. I'm sick of my life an-" but he stopped me. "What? No, your not running away (Y/N)! You can't!!" He nearly shouted.

"Why should I stay? The only reason I have to stay is you and.. Let's face it, you don't even want to talk to me anymore.." I burst out. He had been very different lately. I had barely talked to him all last week. It was strange for someone who used to visit me everyday and never shut up.

I pulled him into another hug, his face looked like he had seen a ghost. "I'll miss you, Sean. You've been my best friend all through this shit they call life, but I'm going now. I have to go. Don't come looking for me. I'll have a new name, A new life, a-"

"No." He interrupted. "I'm coming with you." He said, pulling me out of his embrace and running up stairs.

"No, your not. Sean." I shout back after him, But he ignores me. He's not coming. He has a life, A family, Friends, A girlfriend, A band. He shouldn't leave all that behind because I hate my life. He's not going.

"Goodbye Sean." I whispered to myself, thinking he would hear me. I walk out of his house and quietly closed the door. I started running to the bus station, just in case he came after me.

I arrived at the bus station, out of breath and sweaty. "Shit!" I said to myself, I had missed the 4:15am buses. I have to wait another ten minutes, I just hope Sean hasn't came after me.

I go over to buy a ticket. "And where will you be going this late, madam?" The middle aged man asked me.

"You pick. I honestly don't care." He nodded his head and handed me a ticket and I handed him my money in exchange.

"Take care of yourself miss. The world can be dangerous." I smiled back at him, he knew what I was doing. I don't even look at the ticket. I don't want to know where I'm going I take a seat on a nearby bench, taking my ID out of my bag.

"Sarah Collins. Aged 19." I read my card. This is me now. I'm Sarah, not (Y/N). I felt someone sit beside me. I sighed. I know who it is. I look over to him to give him a look of disappointment.

"I'm not leaving you, cookie." He tried to say with a straight face. I hate the name cookie. My mother used to call me it when.. She was my real mother, one of the ones that are supposed to love you. Sean always thought it was cute and called me that.

"Sean, you have a life, a family that loves you, you have Jamie, you have Hannah, and the band. Don't leave your life behind because mine is shit." I try convince him.

"My life would be nothing without you (Y/N). You've helped me through everything. You my best friend. My family will be fine, I couldn't give a fuck about Jamie or Hannah right now and guess what? The band is done. I didn't talk to you last week because I was going through a lot of shit and I didn't want to bother you because I know you just broke up with Jamie the week before. I'm sorry but you don't have a choice. I'm never leaving you, (Y/N)."

"Never."